down for the count

just a quick post, i am home sick again today - didn't really feel good yesterday but went to work anyway... you know how you if you shower and get dressed, you'll feel better? well, that didn't work so by the end of the day my boss basically told me to stay home since things were quiet... and that's what i did - my head is so stuffed-up, i can barely breathe, and now i have an irritating cough... i usually don't get sick but i guess it was just my time so i hope i feel a little better by tomorrow... my mom and i have tickets to see paula deen at the DC cooking and entertainment show - even if i don't, i'm STILL going... i'll just pop some extra cold pills for the trip... :o)

anyway, i know some of you look forward to my weekly top 5 so i apologize for not having one today - maybe i can get to it on sunday... i'm going to go lay down now, have a nice weekend...

happy friday...


Kim  – (3:28 PM)  

Oh Jodi - please take care of yourself and feel better soon!!!!
:)

Askazombiehousewife  – (7:35 PM)  

take care of yourself

I have a little sore throat
Halloween suckers seem to sooth it
:-)

Foo  – (11:17 PM)  

I hope you feel better soon! Get some rest this weekend!
Foo

pastgirl  – (6:53 PM)  

Hope you feel better soon!!!

Lacey Q  – (7:33 PM)  

Hope you feel better soon!

Sizzle  – (10:36 AM)  

feel better and get lots of rest!

Chris H  – (2:40 PM)  

I hope you had a good weekend, and are feeling a lot better now!

Carolyn  – (10:01 AM)  

Aww Hope you are feeling better now!! Being sick just plain ol sucks!

Amy  – (5:38 PM)  

Perfect weather for a good book, sweat and some hot cocoa. Feel better soon, Jodi!

And I'll def. be trying that Trader's Joe pizza!

Trish  – (6:58 PM)  

Hope you are feeling better today!

Post a Comment