weigh-in

the scale showed no loss/no gain this week and i'm amazed considering i was totally off-plan this past weekend and only exercised 3 times... just goes to show you how your body reacts to different things... i'm not sure how many of you keep track of your progress via charts or spreadsheets but it's a good way to see how your body has a pattern re: gains/losses... usually for me, i'll have a big loss and then either maintain or have tiny losses for a few weeks and then BAM! i'll have another big loss... anyway, i'm happy so onto another new week... :o)

not much else going on right now, work is busy, and i skipped the gym yesterday because i was waiting for something to be printed in the mailroom... guess when it showed up on my desk? 4:50pm! by then, i just didn't feel like going after so i went to the grocery store instead... i WILL be going today though, come hell or high water... ;o)

happy hump day...


Sarah  – (1:13 PM)  

I really should try this whole spreadsheet graphing thing, I would love to have a better understanding of my body's reaction to dieting and exercise! Smart move.

Greta  – (1:25 PM)  

congrats on the no gain!! The body is funny sometimes.

Unknown  – (1:27 PM)  

I think the big loss/maintain cycle is common for many... so yippeeee on the maintain!!

Kim  – (10:17 PM)  

Congrats on holding steady!! Here's to the next big loss coming your way. :)

Askazombiehousewife  – (1:41 AM)  

I will look soon
I've been way off plan

Carolyn  – (7:47 AM)  

that just means you'll see a nhice big less next week!
Thanks for the spreadhseet idea. I haven't been keeping track but I'd like to start.

thanks!

marie  – (11:09 AM)  

Good idea on the spreadsheet. I'll have to try that sometime.

Teresa  – (1:13 PM)  

Maintaining is great after festivus! On to next week, all the best.

Teresa  – (1:14 PM)  

Maintaining is great after festivus! On to next week, all the best.

TrixieBelden  – (1:20 PM)  

spreadsheets are great! i loved my spreadsheet. i had all these little mini goals marked on it, so it was like i had a reason to celebrate every 3 weeks!

congrats on maintaining. that is super tough to do.

eurydice  – (2:18 PM)  

spreadsheet is interesting... of course i'd want to put in things like calories and food and stuff and then it would become too much of a hassle.

Post a Comment