half-way thru

the boss is on vacation this week so i'm pseudo 'in-charge' and will try my best to keep things running smoothly with the new website... since eric wanted to get into the office early this morning, i was here a bit early too and took advantage of the quiet morning by getting some small stuff off my desk... perhaps i shall start my own vacation countdown --> only 11 more days... :)

my weekend was busy but productive... eric suggested we throw the frisbee around after work on friday night and i told him that we should definitely do that more often... it's not like we stand around and throw it back and forth - we do a lot of running so i got in more than 30-minutes of cardio for sure... saturday morning was spin class and then we took the harley downtown to his friend's house for brunch (french toast and mimosas! yum!)...as for the rest of the day - i had to run to old navy for a gift card and picked-up some clothes for eric since they were on sale (and a pair of cargo shorts for myself since they were only $12 and too damn cute!)... then it was off to the grocery store and then home to clean and do laundry... i was determined to get everything done since sunday we were going to see my dad and i knew that i wouldn't want to do anything when we go home... oh, i also had to bake a cake and decided on making 3 so i could give one to my sister and one to my brother... i think i finished with the cakes around 9:00 so it was a long day indeed!

yesterday was my dad's 77th bday so my eric, my brother, and his girlfriend drove out to see him for the day... he was having a 'good' day and was awake for most of the time, even saying a few things here and there that we could understand (most of the time we cannot)... my sister brought pizza so we were able to hang out for a few hours and spend time together as a family - the chocolate cake with peanut butter icing was a big hit (my family's favorite)... the weather was nice too so all in all, it was a very good day... after we got home - i put on my workout clothes, went downstairs, did my 3rd belly-off workout, and then 30-mins of pilates... not a bad way to end the day, in my opinion... :)

happy monday...


Teresa  – (1:45 PM)  

Sounds like a busy weekend. Have fun being the boss. I can't wait for my vacation either. Have a great evening.

Fatinah  – (5:54 PM)  

holy shit - I need a nap after reading about your weekend!

Post a Comment