tell me that didn't just happen

i had another coffee episode this morning and yes, it involved a white shirt that i had never worn before... i really should make sure my coffee cup lid is on tight before drinking... anyway, i did cry but only for a second and then decided to try and wash out the stain and then dry it with my hairdryer... it's not perfect, but i refused to change my shirt so that's my story... =p

the contractor is moving-along and said he'd be done today - i told eric that made me uncomfortable since he still had to paint, install the sink, light, toilet, shower door, and seal the edges around the tub... eric also had a chat with him about working past 9:00 - that's just not working and maybe if he started before 10:00 - that wouldn't be the case... anyhoo, we'll see how things look tonight but it appears things could be done by this weekend... i'll need one day just to clean and that involves wiping down the walls, the floor, and furniture... =(

kitchen update: i've gotten all but one estimate back and hope to make a decision by the end of this week... we decided that it made more sense to get the countertop done first, then do the floor and paint... have i mentioned my goal is to have this all done by 7/31 - eric's 40th birthday party? yea, call me crazy... =)

went to the gym yesterday and had a good treadmill workout... today will be weights... =)

lunch today will be a salad with romaine from our garden, dried cranberries, granny smith apple, walnuts, gorgonzola cheese, and homemade balsamic vinaigrette... yummy... =)

happy tuesday...


Teresa  – (2:57 PM)  

Great rebound. Hope your day goes smoother. Lunch sounds yummy. Lovely picture of you and belly. Take care.

Megilon  – (3:13 PM)  

I hate coffee cups sometimes. And home repairs always seem like a good idea until you're in them. But the end result is always worth it. So good luck!

Foo  – (8:51 PM)  

Eric's birthday is the same as my brothers - hope you get everything done in time for the party. I've been running around like a mad woman getting my house and backyard together for 4th of july, can't imagine having to rely on contractors and being pregnant. Go Jodi Go!

Post a Comment