hello, i'm jodi

yes, i'm alive - i just can't seem to find the time anymore to keep this blog updated... sorry about that but between vacation, coming back to work and being slammed, AND this whole wedding thing - there just aren't enough minutes in the day... i guess many of you feel the same way - i can't imagine what it must be like to have children because time would be even more valuable... either way, i will try my best to update as often as i can but forgive me if i disappear for days at a time... ;)

vacation at the beach was good - though the weather was less than desirable on a few days, we were still able to relax and enjoy ourselves... by mid-week, the campground was empty so it was like we had the whole park to ourselves... most days, it was so windy on the beach that i laid in this hole that someone had kindly dug before we arrived - it worked out really well... the meals were good, the s'mores were good, the drinking was good, and sleeping in the back of the bigger truck was good too - no, make that awesome! compared to eric's previous truck, this one was like sleeping in a cadillac! i've posted some pics below... :)

once we got back, it was back to wedding stuff... i found a dress on the saturday we got back and all i can say is that it has everything i've been looking for AND at an incredible price... i had narrowed it down to two so when i put them on again and walked around - the one that i ended up picking brought tears to my eyes... so i knew then and there it was THE one and yes, even my mom liked it (she tended to like every dress that i didn't, and vice versa)... so the dress is now living at my mom's since i need to get some alterations done plus, i don't want eric trying to take a peak (though i doubt he would)... now it's onto details about the reception and about a hundred other things - like getting the invitations out! jesus! :-o

so that's it for me - work has been really busy and we're one designer down this week so it's been rather hectic... i have two meeting later this morning BUT will be going to the gym - i have to get serious about working out or i'll never looked 'toned' for the wedding... i decided that i'm not going to try and lose 20 pounds, in 2-months, because just working on my upper body is all i need really... since my dress is strapless, that is my biggest concern right now... everything else can be handle via spanx... ;)

happy thursday!

view of our campsite - pretty spacious...



hello, mr. crab...



me in the hole i was talking about...



eric making breakfast one morning...



my favorite hat right now --> out of coffee - life is crap!


Vickie  – (6:54 AM)  

I can well imagine how busy you are - thanks for taking the time to post the pics - so glad you found a dress (are you going to say how good of a deal - ?) as that is challenging. I have been married for a long time (22+ years) but I still remember how much work they are.

Alea  – (10:44 AM)  

Aaah, those pictures... Looks like a perfect holiday to me!

And WOW! You're getting married!!! Oh what I have missed while I was gone...?? So yeah, I might be a bit late, but still... CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement! Can't wait to hear more about your wedding plans!

Teresa  – (1:46 PM)  

Looks like a fun vacation. I bet you're busy! Good luck getting all the arrangements settled.

Post a Comment