no news is good news

my weekly appointment was non-eventful, probably the least one so far... i'm still 1.5cm and when i asked if he thinks i could go earlier than 10/18 (like 2 other doctors have said), he replied "i don't know"... what kind of answer is that!?!? i KNOW he doesn't know, but give me something more than that - geesh! i've known this guy for over 10 years, so i was hoping he'd be more honest with me but i guess there's not much else to say at this point... the sono looked good, the NST looked good, and i'm measuring exactly where i should be at 38-weeks... i was also given some paperwork to take to the hospital with me, as well as the induction info which states i have to be there at 6:00am... good grief! hopefully it will happen sooner but if not, at least it's before rush-hour and close-by... :)

i didn't get to work until after 1:00, so i picked-up an egg salad samich on the way in and then did some work... nothing like a short afternoon! i plan on hitting target for a few things before heading home, and then i have plans of doing nothing... awesome! i can't tell you how great that is to say! :)

happy hump day!


Vickie  – (6:13 PM)  

the most important thing anyone ever told me - especially for those first 3 mos - is SLEEP WHEN THE BABY SLEEPS.

It is not the time to clean or cook or run errands or anything else (that is what your husband is for, no matter how he does it, and no matter how you wish he would do it).

glad things are going well.

Anonymous –   – (11:07 AM)  

Hi! I am new here and am now following your blog. It is so inspiring to meet others striving to be healthier. You're the opposite of me, i'm finally finished having kids and now I'm blogging about my weight loss lol Please feel free to pop by my blog sometime. I am new and would love another follower!


http://losingoverhalfofme.blogspot.com

Teresa  – (12:08 PM)  

Thats good to know all is well. Have a great day. Enjoy relaxing.

Post a Comment