Deckard @ 2 months


cinemarie  – (10:27 PM)  

oh my goodness how adorable! What a beatiful smile!!! Good job Mom ;)

Vickie  – (7:29 AM)  

I can't BELIEVE how quickly the time has gone! Do you feel that way too?

VERU CUTE PIC! Was he just looking at someone's face or what did you do to get such a great expression. You will love having this particular one (later) as it really shows his bone structure and character and eyes.

JODI  – (12:13 PM)  

yea, i feel like the past two months have really flown though october and early november were a blur... i am sad knowing that i have to go back to work soon, but know he'll be in good hands... having a routine again will be good for me... :)

i timed this session so he was nice and alert (after eating)... it's usually when he smiles and talks so i knew that i'd get at least one good shot... :)

Teresa  – (11:06 AM)  

Awww very sweet photo, here's wishing you and the family a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

enjoy your life  – (7:42 AM)  

I daily watch your website because it helps me in my many works and it is very beneficial for me because it gives the work a professional touch that is really an amazing thing. Vicodin

Post a Comment