i bought a pair of these sketchers, shape-up sneakers today - thought they'd be good for my walks to and from the metro... eric knows someone that has a pair and loves them, so i figured 'what the hell'... anyone else have a pair?

today has been yet another lazy and relaxing day... i ventured to kohl's to see if i could find some pants (none fit - ugh) and ended up buying a brown, cable-knit turtlenck and some new undies (which eric is happy about)... then i went to target and was shocked to see their christmas stuff almost wiped out! guess i waited too long, but i did get another bin and will consolidate my decorations once they are taken down... they were having a great sale on lean cuisine meals too ($2.25/ea) so i stocked-up for the week - so nice that they have the WW points on the box... i'm terrified to step on the scale but have too - it's time to face the facts and start working-on getting this weight off... yet again...

eric and i have been watching a lot of movies lately - inglorious bastards, the davinci code, angels and demons, and the hangover... so far, all have been pretty good - you can never go wrong with a quentin tarantino movie, but have to say - i still prefer his older ones...

well, we're going to head-out and grab some thai for dinner - perfect for such a cold, winter's day... hope you're having a great weekend...

happy saturday...


Kim  – (6:02 PM)  

I'm anxious to hear what you think about the shoes. I don't know anyone that wears them, but I've read a lot of good stuff... :)

Lori Ann  – (8:49 PM)  

I'm interested in the shoes too! I saw an commercial for Reeboks that promise firmer butts and leaner legs today...guess this is the new thing. Doesn't Avon sell a Curves version? Hmmm....

Chris H  – (12:16 AM)  

ME TOO! I want to know how those sneakers go too! I have seen them here and was tempted .. till I saw the price! Down here (N.Z.) they were about $280... so I would like to know how good they are before spending that much on sneakers!

stewandchris@hotmail.com

Dennis & Jodi  – (11:58 AM)  

I would LOVE a pair of these but since DH just bought me n iTouch on Sat. I will hve to wait until another time! I hope they are as good as ppl say they are--keep us posted!

Teresa  – (1:07 PM)  

Have all those movies on my list to watch. Wishing you all the best for 2010.

Stephanie  – (11:32 AM)  

I LOVE Sketchers! I pretty much live in sneakers, cowboy boots and Uggs.
BODA weight loss

Vickie  – (8:30 AM)  

time for a new post - tired of seeing those shoes ;) every time I check in here . . .

Post a Comment