c'ya 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

hope you welcomed in the new year with family, friends, or at least someone special... eric & i went over to a friend's house (who live less than 1 mile away!) and celebrated with them - lots of yummy food and drink (perhaps a bit too much on the food side, ugh)... yes, we watched dick clark's rockin' NYE show and let me just say - what was up with JLo?!?! was it just me, or were you torn between thinking her body-stocking with the wig-jacket was a bit strange and thinking she looked pretty damn good for someone that birthed twins? and god bless dick clark for being there - some of our friends were saying how sad it was, but i thought the opposite and said, "this is probably the happiest day of his life every year"... either way, it was a fun time and we were home in bed by 2:30... :-)

this morning, it seemed that every cooking show that i was watching - french toast was the main dish (emeril made stuffed french toast with mascarpone cheese and orange marmalade! yum!)... so i decided to try out the new griddle i bought last week and have to say - it worked pretty well and breakfast was delish! :-)

well, i'm not sure what the day has in store, but i should probably finish organizing my jewelry into my jewelry box that eric got me for christmas... and then perhaps do a bit of straightening around the house (or not)... if eric decides to work on the motorcycle, then i have the tv all to myself... yaaa hooo!

hope you have a great day! :-)





Dawn  – (2:12 PM)  

I watched Dick Clark last night also and I am one of those people that thinks its sad to see him like that but I guess you are right...it's got to be one of the best days of the year for him. I thought I was the only one that thought JLo look crazy last night...not a good look!

Happy New Year!

Rebecca  – (6:49 PM)  

how I love me some french toast!!

love the new look!

Anonymous –   – (1:03 AM)  

I love toast.hmmmmmmmmmm.

Gamefly

Anonymous –   – (1:55 AM)  

Your post is rocking.Toast is my favorite.I like it.
p90x workout

Unknown  – (2:41 AM)  

Interesting article. Well done and good luck with your very great work. I wish you have a luxury time to consider using benefits articles can offer. Thanks for sharing.

Acai Berry
Acai Berry

Post a Comment