6 degrees of separation

so this woman that i had photographed this morning, mellody hobson (for the annual report), is dating none of than george lucas... yes, THAT george lucas from stars wars... i'm a little bit shell-shocked since that's like THE coolest thing ever! i wish i had known beforehand or i could've asked her something about him... not that i would even know what to ask but still (like does he have star wars figures laying around the house)... and if you're wondering if she's this gorgeous in person - the answer is yes... her hair is cut more in a bob now with sweeping bangs, and she had these killer platform heels on that i would break my neck wearing... i hope the next 4 photo sessions go this well because she was perfect... :o)

happy friday... :o)


Kim  – (10:49 AM)  

OH MY GOSH!!! I'm in awe of how close you were to the creator of STAR WARS!!! You know my son claims to be the biggest Star Wars fan EVER!! Well, at least among the kindergarten set!! :)

Good luck with the rest of the photo shoots!! How exciting!!

Carolyn  – (12:14 PM)  

How awesome is that!?!?

carla  – (7:05 AM)  

I ADORE HIM and I dont even like his movies (blasphemy, I know) just how he is UNAPOLOGETICALLY himself and, I think, was always that way.

prehollywood.

very cool!

MizFit

JavaChick  – (1:12 PM)  

Very cool. And I totally want to know the answer to the question about Star Wars figures lying around the house...

:)

Post a Comment