weigh-in

scale was down this week - i lost the pound i had gained last week but am expecting that will happen a lot in the next month in a half... my long days/nights have started at work and though i will try my best to get to the gym - there will be days where that just won't be possible... i hadn't worked out since saturday and after doing 45-minutes on the treadmill yesterday (walk with intervals), i felt amazing... i had so much energy that it was hard for me to fall asleep at my usual time, but i did evenutally and then got back up at 6:00... i cannot wait for may 7 and then all this stress will be over... :o)

i tried one of marie's breakfasts this morning - 2 lowfat eggo waffles with cottage cheese (i also added some sugar-free syrup)... it was rather tasty and a nice change from my usual cereal... sand peaking of marie, her success story is now on weightwatchers.com so check it out! you go girl! :o)

my boss is taking me out to lunch today to "run some ideas" by me - not sure what that means but i'm assuming it's work-related... i am totally prepared to ask for a raise, if more work will be required of me, so we'll see what happens...

not much else has been going on and like i said, work is busy and will only get busier... i will probably be posting/commenting much less than usual too, but will try my best to see what you've all be up too... if anything, i'll always post my weigh-ins so at least you can look forward to each wednesday... :o)

happy hump day...


Dee  – (10:18 AM)  

A little up and down is fine, as long as you're maintaining in the long run. Good work. (by the way...I'm TOTALLY jealous of your egg benedict....)

HappyBlogChick  – (10:36 AM)  

Oooh, good luck with the raise conversation (if it happens). My fingers are crossed for you.

Good job losing the lb during such a busy time. That's not easy!

Kate  – (12:04 PM)  

Congrats on losing the pound.

And you know, when life gets in the way, typically I just try my best to lose, and if I maintain, I'm happy with it. Sometime life happens, and it's part of the journey, no reason to add to your stress over it.

Teresa  – (12:06 PM)  

That's great news about the lose. Do hope you manage to find some time for yourself. Take care and don't work to hard.

Unknown  – (1:42 PM)  

So now I'm sending those {{{HUGS}}} back your way! Just remember to take it one day at a time - before you know it the madness will subside (probably only for a bit but still).

Thanks for always being upbeat and positive even life throws you a curveball - I admire that in you!!

Christina  – (6:24 PM)  

Way to go on losing the pound...I think you are doing an amazing job even when you are super busy, you rock :)

Sliding Scale  – (7:33 PM)  

Way to go on losing a pound, that's my goal for this week.

Take One Stripper Pole  – (10:41 PM)  

Life happens! Just stop by when you can! :) So how did lunch go?

--cara  – (10:29 PM)  

Congratulations on losing the pound. Even though it's the same pound you lost before at least you lost it, right? I hate when work gets in the way of living life the way we want it to. Focus on you, though, don't forget that.

I like the lowfat eggo waffles, too. They're not bad actually.

So how did the raise lunch go? I had one of those last week. Didn't go so great. My boss now tells me that there's a raise freeze going on and it could be months before I get my raise. Ugh!!!

Post a Comment