weigh-in

i have a confession to make... because of all the shit that's been going on for the last month or so, i haven't been tracking my food (let alone use my eTools!)... exercise hasn't been that great either - i've gone from 5-days a week to maybe 2-3, if that... so to say that i was more than surprised to see a .4 pound loss this morning would be an understatement, but will take what i can get... i haven't been in the 153's since before thanksgiving and that brings me even closer to my goal... i had hoped to get there by next month but cannot predict what my life will be like for the next 6 weeks (god help me!)... i'm just going to do my best and refocus once this damn conference is over... :o)

sorry for the lack of posting/commenting but work has been my top priority... i had a 100-page publication to format, most of those pages contained tables which were a pain-in-the-ass, BUT i got the first-draft done 3 days ahead of schedule... yay me! there have been many early mornings and late nights so as long as i keep ahead of everything, maybe i won't have to work so much as i have been (rolls eyes)...

and regarding lunch w/my boss last week - when i have more time to write, i will tell you all about it... good news for sure! :o)

my easter was good - eric and i headed to my sister's on thursday night so we could spend time w/my dad on friday morning, before heading to pittsburgh... he's doing as well as can be expected - i helped him w/lunch, gave him a shave,
did some exercises, walked around for a while, and just talked... as for the rest of the weekend - we hung out w/his family including his newly engaged sister, went to the local bar and played shuffleboard, helped take care of the cows for his brother, shopped at goodwill w/his mom, and ate lamb (which i did NOT like!)... it actually snowed friday night! crazy! :o)

well, that's all i have for now... i hope you're all doing well and i promise to catch-up w/everyone this weekend... :o)

happy hump day...


Anne  – (4:29 PM)  

Congrats on your loss :)
As for the not tracking, it's totally understandable considering everything that's going on in your life.

Also wanted to let you know I'm back to blogging :)

HappyBlogChick  – (6:17 PM)  

Congrats on your loss. Clearly you're doing OK even without the tracking. Don't beat yourself up about that - life happens, right?

And I'm glad things are going well on the work front, although I feel for you about the AMOUNT of work. I'm a little overwhelmed these days myself.

Future Me  – (6:22 PM)  

Woo! You are getting close! You definitely sound upbeat even with all of the things you have going on right now, so don't worry if you aren't tracking every little thing right now. Things are working regardless. :)

JavaChick  – (9:06 PM)  

When life is crazy you just have to do the best you can. A 0.4 pound loss is nothing to sneeze at - that's darn near half a pound. Nothing wrong with that!

Take care of yourself, sounds like you have a lot on your plate these days.

Anonymous –   – (9:57 AM)  

Yesh, well I went 2 weeks not doing things right. It happens. All that matters is that we know and accept when we are flailing about a bit. Getting back on track is the key.

Unknown  – (11:43 AM)  

You're *SO* close to goal Jodi, and in the middle of all this chaos! What an achievement!!
Congrats!

Teresa  – (12:07 PM)  

Doing great -.4, keep it up. Sorry to hear life has been so hectic. You've got the power.... all the best.

Kate  – (12:31 PM)  

awesome weigh in, especially post easter! I'm trying to hit my 10% loss, which geez...it's been awhile since I've seen...we'll get there!

Dee  – (2:18 PM)  

Please don't apologise about lack of posts...this is your blog. Post when you feel like it!!

eurydice  – (4:13 PM)  

way to go on the loss! and you don't like lamb? it's kinda chewy isn't it? haha.

Kim  – (5:16 PM)  

I'm sorry to hear that work has been so insane lately. I hope that things level out soon. :)

Congrats on the loss - you are baby steps away from your goal! :)

Living to Feel Good  – (2:31 AM)  

How nice to have a loss without tracking. That just shows you know what your doing!! ;)

Marathon Someday  – (9:48 AM)  

Amazing work, Jodi! You're getting *this* close to goal now - I'm so happy for you! You can get through the next few weeks too - just take it one step at a time.

Skinny Latte - MMMM - I'm going to try one at lunch today, thanks for the recommendation. Cinnamon Dolce is calling my name...

Teresa  – (11:25 AM)  

Have a great weekend. From one super klutz to another.

Post a Comment