TGIF

i know, i know - two posts in one week, what's up with that?!?! i've actually been able to take a break since a few projects are in review and some of the larger ones have yet to be dropped on my desk (i know they are coming however!)... boss is out til noon so it's been very quiet, which is always a good thing... there is also a potluck today which i am NOT participating in - too much going on and i really don't feel like being tempted with unhealthy food... besides, a girlfriend and i had dinner last night and we went to this great mediterranean place... i chose hummus with fresh bread, tabbouleh salad, falafel, and baklava with pistachio ice cream (OMG it was heavenly)... needless to say, i was quite full so eating anything heavy today is just out of the question... ;o)

blogger update: for those that know anne - she's returned and writing on a new blog... welcome back, anne, we missed you... :o)

weekend plans: i have no idea really... eric is putting a new engine in the harley this weekend so he'll be occupied both today and tomorrow... i will probably head to my mom's for a while since i haven't seen her in a while - we might go somewhere but am not sure yet... it seems that these past few weekends have been crazy-busy so i wouldn't mind keeping things low-key... oh, there will also be a spin class in my future - prob tomorrow or sunday... :o)

so what are YOUR plans for the weekend?

happy friday...


Sharla  – (1:11 PM)  

Your dinner sounds yummy!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Anne  – (3:15 PM)  

Mmmm I love mediterranean food! Your dinner sounds awesome. Have a great weekend,thanks for the shout-out :)

Christina  – (6:42 PM)  

I miss you Friday posts that you used to do, do you still do them or have I been out of the loop too long!
Nonetheless, i still love your blog, have a great Friday

Living to Feel Good  – (3:50 AM)  

Ya I was excited about Anne too!

I think I may "dig" in the garden tomorrow. We are suppose to get some rain Sunday or so, it would be nice to have fresh plants in the ground before the rain to help them take off. Have a nice weekend

Anonymous –   – (9:27 AM)  

Our weekend plans consist of getting Olivia's 2st birthday photo taken today. The we are going to lunch and I have to go try to find proper gym clothes.

Tomorrow morning I have a run. Then...who knows.

Sizzle  – (5:35 PM)  

I'm babysitting my nephew which I am looking forward to. :)

Chris H  – (3:57 PM)  

I hope you had a great weekend.... and stayed away from evil heavy food. We did all the usual stuff, housework, housework and more housework! Yee haa, what a life.

Teresa  – (11:42 AM)  

Hope you managed to find sometime to relax and enjoy the weekend. MMMM Med food is the best.

Wani  – (12:51 PM)  

I just stumbled across your blog today. Hope your weekend was good! Check out my post on my weight gain/loss story.

http://wanibug.blogspot.com/2008/03/lady-in-weighting.html

Take One Stripper Pole  – (12:30 AM)  

Finally getting around and catching up! My weekend was 18 hours of work ... woo hoo! Did you have some fun?

Post a Comment