must be stuck

i've been feeling more on-track these days, so not losing this week was a bit of a surprise yesterday... but then again, it's that time of the month so maybe it will be down a lot more next week - let's hope so anyway... i didn't get a chance to go for a jog yesterday but am making it a priority today, come hell or high water... work has been so crazy PLUS two of my coworkers are out sick today - let's just hope it stays home with them... :(

i had a wonderful salad for lunch today (with lettuce from our garden) and i also tried a new dressing - asian toasted sesame... leave it to me and not pay closer attention to the label because it certainly isn't low-calorie by any means... it was really tasty though so at least that's good... ;)

i'm glad the week is almost over and that monday is a holiday... we really don't have plans, besides going to his brother's for a cook-out, but will definitely take the bike out if the weather is nice (they say maybe saturday)... i have my annual check-up tomorrow afternoon (blood results looked good) and then i may do some shopping since my blouse selection isn't quite up to par yet... we're going to try and catch star trek tonight since everyone will be going to see terminator: salvation (which i'd also like to see)...

what about you? any plans for the long weekend?

happy thursday...


Sizzle  – (7:40 PM)  

I woke up thinking today was Friday so I am clearly ready for the weekend.

Vickie  – (9:29 PM)  

I love that same dressing!!!

Martalu  – (10:39 AM)  

That sounds like a lovely weekend! Good luck with the blouse shopping! That's the hardest thing to buy for me.

byebyebigguy  – (7:04 PM)  

Great post! enjoy your weekend.

Unknown  – (2:33 PM)  

I danced a bit on Sat nite, hopefully got some weight off, drank Ultra beer so it wasn't quite so bad (I'm not a drinker by any means LOL). Have 1 sick, very sick, little girl (ok,she's 17 but she's still "little") so needed to make sure she's been ok... didn't do the family picnic so she and I could sip hot tea and make her feel better.

Monday, today, just chillin. Going to the beach side coffee shop to sip on some green tea and just chill out like a zombie!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! It's MONDAY and I said WEEKEND!!!!! WOOHOOOO! LOL

Post a Comment