halftime

the redskins just scored an awesome touchdown before halftime so let's hope they can keep it up and win the game! go skins, go skins, GO SKINS! :o)

i had a good time out at my sister's and as you can see by the picture, thanksgiving is just around the corner... we went to an amish nursery on saturday and stocked-up on mums - they had just about every color you could think so i chose deep purple and yellow (complimentary, you know)... after that, we hit some yard sales, a few goodwills (it runs in the family!), a craft show that was pretty lame (sorry, mom), and then got some frozen custard at this cute cafe... eating was okay for the weekend, nothing steller, so i'm not going to worry about it... i did manage a short jog along the lake sat morning so at least i got SOME exercise in - it was early and the temp was pretty brisk but well worth it... on sunday, we did the church thing and then had lunch before going to see my dad - he's doing as good as can be expected in his condition so all in all - the trip was good... :o)

tonight was my only night to relax this week so after making dinner (grilled veggies and brown rice), i did some laundry, painted my toenails, and caught-up on everyone's blog... i've been too busy at work to keep-up w/everything so it was nice to see what everyone's been up too... tomorrow night my kickboxing class starts - i hope i like it and i hope i like the instructor - i'll give you a full report on wednesday... :o)

well, i need to run - the game is back on... :o)

happy monday...

p.s. final score: 20-12 --> THE REDSKINS WON! YAAAA HOOOO! :o)


Chris H  – (5:17 AM)  

So, which one of those poor birds is gunna be your thanksgiving dinner???? do you throttle it????ewwwwww

Carolyn  – (7:48 AM)  

Sounds like you are keeping busy and that you had a great time with your family (despite said craft show)
I LOVE Thanksgiving and it really is just around the corner. Thankfully my hubby and I are putting it on this year so I can make it WW freindly!

Greta  – (8:40 AM)  

Ohhh I love turkeys- I mean as animals, not food, lol. And I love fall and the changing seasons. Sounds like a fun family weekend.

Askazombiehousewife  – (5:14 PM)  

we'll most likely go to a pot luck thanksgiving.
If we do it at home I make a canned ham or small game hen.
I've never made a turkey.

Kyra  – (5:23 PM)  

Turkeys! :) They keep coming through my backyard. I think it's because they know it isn't open season yet. Those look friendlier than mine though.

Kelly  – (9:17 PM)  

hail to the redskins! hail victory! :)

and yes, the tall pumpkin spice lattes are small but it's just enough for me. i think i will be switching to the shorts though....i feel guilty drinking all those calories with coffee....but for some reason i dont if it's beer. lol. go figure!

Trish  – (10:42 AM)  

Those birds are just pretty are they?

Trish  – (10:43 AM)  

And I meant "just not pretty are they?" LOL

Post a Comment