thanks for nothing

my web project is still NOT finished and no one seems to care, or respond to my emails for that matter... it just pisses me off that i came in early and stayed late all those days to do my job AND stick to the deadline, and THEN have to deal with unresponsive people... i'm 99.9% sure it's not going to happen today either - we have a mandatory 'town hall' meeting w/the president at 2:00 and then i'm leaving for a doctor's appt. at 3:00... they'll just have to wait til tomorrow i guess and at this point, i could care less... :op

the rest of my weekend was good, eric and i didn't help my mom with the christmas tree because of the weather so we took advantage and had a lazy day at home... he made a batch of his awesome chili for the steeler's game and i, of course, made chocolate chip cookies because his friends have bigger sweet-tooths than some girls i know... crazy i tell you... i did my best to eat well but when you have chili, you have to use cheese right? there was also a few pieces of fresh baquette, chips, dip, etc. - so you get the picture... it wasn't a stellar WW day but really, is there such a thing around this time of year? ;o)

today i'm going to see my ob/gyn and he's a great guy - young, cute, funny, and always has something to say about my hair (he has great taste!)... he used to make fun of my piercings and tattoos but that has since passed, thankfully... my appt. is at 4:15 so that means i'll be in the waiting room for an hour and then in the exam room for another 1/2 hour - anyone care to take bets on when i get outta there? i did bring my gym clothes so in case i get out of there early, i can hit a spin class but we'll see... if not, i'll just go home, and start working on my xmas cards... :o)

don't forget to watch biggest loser tonight, it's the last one before the finale next week...

happy tuesday...


Teresa  – (1:06 PM)  

We have the same problem here at work. Waiting for feedback is a royal pain in the arse. Goodluck. Hope your wait isn't too long at the Dr's. Have a great day!

Greta  – (1:33 PM)  

Too bad about the others being unresponsive....very annoying. At least YOU can feel good about staying on target and doing your part!

Your hair looks FABU by the way!

Living to Feel Good  – (4:51 AM)  

My husband has the biggest sweet tooth too.

BL was great. For those who haven't watched it I won't say who went home, but I will say that person looked AWESOME.

What a bummer about the web project. How frustrating.

Carolyn  – (7:33 AM)  

That sucks that work is getting stressful!

I can't believe I missed BL last night. I totally fell asleep before it even came on! Grrr. Who went home? I'm dying to know! I hope it wasn't Bill, I think he may be my favorite.

Good luck at the Doc's. I'll bid on 5:20 ;)

Kate  – (8:39 AM)  

I think your right, there is no such thing as a stellar WW's day this time of year. Sounds like you've been doing good for this time of year...keep it up!

Chris H  – (9:15 PM)  

I hope you didn't have to wait that long! It's a mad time of the year.... hope you are coping!

Post a Comment