weigh-in

just wanted to post my weigh-in for today... i'm up .8 pounds this week and am too busy to be upset about it - i'm still under my 155 goal for the holidays and that's a good thing in my book... besides the website project that is still 'in progress', i have to design a black-tie invitation by friday so the president can approve it before the holidays... one would think that's an easy project but when you're like me and hate being rushed, it just adds more stress... anyway, it will get done - i have faith but it's just not something i like to have on my plate especially when you have this thing called CHRISTMAS just around the corner... even though my family doesn't really exchange presents anymore, i still like to get little things for everyone and so far - what i have to buy is much more that what i've gotten so far... oy vey... at least tomorrow is thursday and that means, only 2 more days til the weekend... it can't come soon enough!

happy hump day...


Dee  – (10:04 AM)  

.8 is really minimal, good job on not worrying about it. Good luck with the invites!

Kate  – (10:39 AM)  

.8 is nothing, and I'm sure with watching a little close this week you'll be back down next week.

Happy Holidays, try not to get too stressed!

Teresa  – (12:06 PM)  

You're still at your goal weight and .8 is absolutely nothing to worry about. Bravo for you. I must agree with you that the weekend can't get here soon enough.

Anonymous –   – (1:18 PM)  

Holiday season + you being busy = .8 pounds being not a big thang. :)

Kim  – (9:31 PM)  

I agree with everyone - .8 is nothing to stress over!! You are doing a great job, especially with all of the holiday hoopla and added work pressure. Yuck. Just keep moving - the weekend is almost here!! :)

Unknown  – (9:55 AM)  

I'm with you - I have to finish up my Christmas shopping this weekend as well and I am NOT looking forward to the crowds! I wish I had gotten my act together earlier.
Good luck with your website!

Askazombiehousewife  – (6:10 PM)  

I can't wait till christmas my week was like my weekend and my husband has to work the weekend to make up for it but it was worth it.

Greta  – (8:56 AM)  

Have a great holiday!!!

Post a Comment