gimme some mustard

quick post since i have a full-day ahead of me, eric just left and will be going on his solo-bike adventure today... yea, i'm a bit jealous that i won't be going with him but i know he enjoys doing stuff like this - can't be tied at the hip ALL the time... the weather is going to be perfect today too so who can pass that up... anyway, we had fun at the fair last night - i achieved the two things i wanted too - getting a corn dog and visiting the animals... yea, i'm a country-girl at heart - what can i say... enjoy... :o)












WWSuzi  – (8:58 AM)  

Looks like you had a lot of fun!!

Kate  – (9:42 AM)  

Looks like so much fun! And you look so great!

Anonymous –   – (12:05 PM)  

Fairs are always so much fun! Now then, I am coming to steal that corn dog ;).

Elephant Steps  – (3:11 PM)  

WoooHooo! That's what I did at the fair, checked out the animals, and had a corn dog! The corn dog was the only food that I touched which was quite amazing actually. Hahaha. Fun fun!

Chris H  – (7:39 PM)  

I'm thinking your 'corn dog' is the same as our 'hot dogs'... a sausage on a stick with batter ? Yum yum... I always get one at a fair.. and some hot chips!

Vickie  – (5:55 AM)  

thank you for your sweet notes as I trudge along this fall. All yesterday - I kept thinking - this day is really here - I really have to do this - I can’t believe this day really came and I have to go through it - reality bites . . .

carla  – (6:31 AM)  

loved the photo m-m-m-m-montage (and covet your glasses)

MizFit

Anne  – (3:09 PM)  

Looks like you had a great time! You guys are so cute :)

Carolyn  – (7:40 AM)  

Sounds doooo fun! Looks like you had a great time!

Shirls  – (11:37 AM)  

love the picture with the corn dogs, soo cute and funny :0)

Teresa  – (1:27 PM)  

Looks like the fair was a blast. Hope all is well with you.

Post a Comment