need i say more?

we're going to the superbowl! hell yea! :)


Martalu  – (12:03 AM)  

Will you still like me if I root for the Cardinals? Hows about a friendly wager? Loser does 15 push-ups?

Unknown  – (8:47 AM)  

So I heard! My husband, Mr. Quite and Reserved, was a maniac last night watching that game. For the record, I want to go to YOUR Super Bowl party if you're having one :)

Kud  – (8:54 AM)  

WOOHOOO. Go Pittsburgh!! Pittsburgh Represent!

Kate  – (9:15 AM)  

Wow! that's awesome Jodi!

Beanie  – (10:46 AM)  

Now they get to work on the other "hand" :) "one for the thumb"...Woot Woot!!!

Teresa  – (11:44 AM)  

Hope you have a blasted. Keeping my fingers crossed your team wins.

Sharla  – (1:50 PM)  

Ok, here's the deal.... I live in San Diego... but both my mom and hubby's mom born and raised in Pa (Johnstown & Pittsburgh)

The game last night was so fun to watch!

Post a Comment