i can't go looking like this

yesterday, the red line (metro) was shut down because of a 'suspicious' package and normally, its not a huge deal but considering i had a hair appt. at 7:00 - i didn't think i was going to make it... there's only 1 line that goes north (where i live) and yes, this was the line that was shutdown... so i hoofed it over to a different line, met up w/eric (my lifesaver), and then he dropped me off at yet another station farther up the line... things were fine by then so i got into my car and then sat in traffic for 45 minutes - getting to my appt. at 6:59, i kid you not... talk about close! i told her that my hair had to look FAB for this weekend, because of the wedding, and she did just that - it looks amazing... she even commented on my coloring-job (maybe i should go to cosmetology school) so things worked out in the end... :o)

after having an almost disastrous day - i treated myself to a light, orange, mocha frappaccino from starbucks and headed home... i made several phonecalls, assembled my mexican roll-ups for today's potluck, painted my toenails, and packed for this weekend... *whew* i can't wait for this week to be over!!! :-o

i'm leaving tomorrow and will back on sunday - not sure how soon i'll have pictures but i'll post as soon as i can (i've also been having issues w/my internet at home - i hate comcast!)... have a great weekend everyone...

happy thursday...


Paige  – (7:58 AM)  

you DO have the coolest hair!
have an awesome weekend

Carolyn  – (10:35 AM)  

Have a great weekend and a fantastic time at the wedding!
I swear there is a girl in my office who is your long lost twin! Everytime I see her I think of your blog!

Unknown  – (10:59 AM)  

I agree - you have GREAT hair!! You live vicariously (sp) through your hair don't you??? Have fun this weekend and try to fit some rest in girl!

WeightBGone  – (12:52 PM)  

Have a fantastic weekend and lots of fun at the wedding. Cant wait to see some pictures!

Post a Comment