weigh-in

i must have a guardian angel because the scale read no loss/gain this morning, meaning i'm the same as last week... thank-you, jesus, that's great news (though not great for the team challenge though, sorry guys!)... i didn't count one, stinking point on fri, sat, OR sun but was back on plan monday so maybe i didn't go over my flex-points as much as i thought i did... either way, its a nice way to start the week because i know i'll do better this weekend (i'm not going out of town) and i'm going to work my ass off... :o)

workout today was hard but i managed 45 minutes (30 mins hill intervals and 15 mins flat)... eric and i also plan on playing mini-golf tonight so i can count that too - haven't played in years but my goal is to kick his ass... dinner will be meatloaf (beef from his parent's farm), baked potatoes, and steamed broccoli... :o)

as i mentioned yesterday, i found some blogs that were worth bookmarking and here's another one... the weigh we were is the largest, online collection of weight loss success stories and it has everything from message boards, videos, and a huge blog directory (which you can be a part of!)... so if you're looking for some motivation and inspiration - i suggest you start here - there are amazing people who made amazing transformations... :o)

happy hump day...


Kim  – (9:47 PM)  

Hi Jodi!! Sometimes holding steady is just what your body needs. :) Sounds like you are ready for a big drop next week!!

anne  – (10:00 PM)  

Staying the same is much better than gaining! I bet you loose a bunch next week!

Martalu  – (12:05 AM)  

Well, no news is sometimes good news when it comes to the scale! Thanks for the link. Fascinating stuff. I need to troll through some more tomorrow.

Kim L  – (8:33 AM)  

I've never had a completely even week without a gain or loss, but I wouldn't mind it a lot of the time. Congrats!

Kim  – (11:14 AM)  

I don't know what the deal is - I haven't heard from over half of my team either!!! :(

Carolyn  – (2:27 PM)  

Great job! It can be so scary getting on that scale after a weekend off plan!
Congrats!

angelfish24  – (3:24 PM)  

A maintain is good. Some weeks I'm happy with a maintain and have had a lot in the last few months.
I checked out that website of motivational stories as that lady who writes it stopped by my blog. It looks like a real good site to go to when I need motivation to stick with it.

Stephanie Quilao  – (4:18 PM)  

Hey jodi. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog (Back in Skinny Jeans). Appreciate it! That's cool you do weigh-ins on Wed like me. Doing it Monday always spelled disaster for me. Keep up the good work. You'll reach your goal.

Post a Comment