hi ho hi ho

the weather is gorgeous here today, good thing i was able to enjoy most of the day after having worked a few hours this morning... since i went to bed early and was up early - i made it to work by 9:00 and was done w/my project by noon... go me! i probably didn't HAVE to go in but i feel better knowing i'm staying ontop of things and alleviating more stress next week... it doesn't help that my boss in vegas for the weekend - not that we're not busy or anything but whatever, my time is coming, don't you worry! ;o)

i went for a jog/walk yesterday and managed to jog the whole way down to the lincoln memorial - not sure how far that is from my office but i would say somewhere around 2 miles... i must check online... it was very warm but it felt great to be outside, esp. after staring at the computer all morning... :o)

i headed over to eric's this afternoon, he's been working on his truck and when he's done - we'll be finishing the backyard... when he went to the auto parts store, i grabbed dinner at the asian market and now have shrimp marinating (lime juice, olive oil, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes) in the fridge along w/veggies for some cabobs... you gotta love grilling when it's in the high 70s! we also got some margarita mixer so i'll be enjoying that as well - i totally deserve a relaxing night and i'm looking forward to not doing a SINGLE THING tomorrow... :o)

enjoy the rest of your weekend, everyone...


Fatinah  – (9:12 PM)  

awesome work on your job chicklet!

JavaChick  – (8:57 AM)  

sounds like a great weekend (minus the work, but at least it's not weighing on your mind now). Hope you have a great Sunday as well. :)

Greta  – (10:06 AM)  

Oh I LOVE running in DC. Whenever hubby has to go (and I tag along) we pack the running gear and run to and around the mall. And its always a challenge to get back up the hill but feels so good when we're done. And the shrimp and 'ritas sound PERFECT! Yummo.

--cara  – (1:15 PM)  

I can't imaging jogging to the "Lincoln Memorial" WOW! That's amazing! I know it's day-to-day for you, but Wow! (oh, wait, I already said that).

Just started the c25k this morning. I kicked my butt. I was only able to go for 10 minutes instead of the 20 they recommend. I had no idea I'd poop out so quick. I've been walking for the past year (2-5 times a week) so I thought I was ready. Ugh!

I'll keep at it though. Might take me longer than 9 weeks to make it to the 5k, but I'm gonna do it!!

Post a Comment