let the grilling begin

just thought i'd share some pics of our dinner last night... that norman! guess the grilled shrimp was a bit too enticing for him... i also made some whole wheat couscous but used chicken broth instead of water - it was awesome! too bad the weather is far from awesome today but it's good to have a day just to do nothing (okay i did some grocery shopping, laundry, and cleaning but that doesn't count!)... :o)


Erin  – (3:53 PM)  

No wonder the cat wants your plate, it looks delicious. Grocery shopping, laundry and cleaning definately count for something!

Anne  – (4:40 PM)  

Mmmm looks so good! We LOVE couscous and make it all the time, so easy!

Chris H  – (5:27 PM)  

Yummy! did you give any to that poor cat?

Take One Stripper Pole  – (7:29 PM)  

Norman looks like he is waiting patiently ... hope there was at least a taste. Do we ever have days any more of nothing ... lol.

Vickie  – (3:28 AM)  

I was wondering the same thing about the cat - any nibbles for him??? It does look really good.

Greta  – (7:55 AM)  

the shrip look GREAT and the couscous sound yummy! Norman is too cute. My cats always beg for shrimp when I'm cooking it and I give them a piece and they just sniff it then bat it around, never eat it, sigh. But its still cute to watch.

JavaChick  – (8:50 AM)  

Love that picture of the cat at the table. I would have given him some shrimp.

Christina  – (9:28 AM)  

mmm those pics look great. Your cat is so cute, give him a big kiss from me :)

Kate  – (11:06 AM)  

Gotta love the kitty cat! He's so cute. He's like Come on mom, just one shrimp!

And I love making Couscous with the broth, it tastes so great!

HappyBlogChick  – (11:39 AM)  

Mmmmmm, that looks good! (Apparently kitty thought so, too.)

Amy  – (12:12 PM)  

I think Norman and my Lewis are brothers.... except Normie has longer hair!

Foo  – (2:47 PM)  

I love the kitty photo, too cute. The shrimp looks amazing, can't wait to break out our grill. Maybe this upcoming weekend.

Anonymous –   – (9:32 AM)  

I love to grill. It is the healthiest way to cook. And food tastes delicious with that grilled flavor.

We have a family size Georgio Formani grill that I love to use, but I have to turn everything in the house off because it zaps up all the power.

We have a barbeque on our porch, but it needs propane.

Teresa  – (11:55 AM)  

Yum BBQ, had my first one last week too. Hope you are having a relaxing week.

Creatingadiva  – (10:53 PM)  

mm that looks delicious! and shopping, laundry and cleaning totally count!

Candace MacPherson  – (9:34 AM)  

I know what you mean. Mark came running in the house on the weekend, "Candace, Candace, come here." Then he leaned in close and whispered, "Roxanne's burgers smell so fricken' good."

Yeah, fix the BBQ then sport.

Unknown  – (2:17 PM)  

Okay that settles it - I need MORE than a George Foreman!! That looks YUMMY......it is making me hungry!!

Post a Comment