post-snowmageddon
















Chris H  – (9:18 PM)  

I was about to say how darn pretty the snow looked, then I saw the last photo, and thought.. Nah! I wouldn't want to be the one having to clear that path to the door!

Unknown  – (7:03 AM)  

Yikes! Puts our little 9 inches to shame. But gee, there's hope! Another one's on the way! ugh.

Sizzle  – (10:43 AM)  

Now THAT is a lot of snow! Eeek!

Teresa  – (11:37 AM)  

I heard all about the big storm. Funny thing is our snowfall has been off this year with only 3 storms. From the pictures it looks like you got one of ours. They usually don't slow us down, but when you don't have the equipment I can understand everything coming to a grinding hault. I hope life soon gets back to normal. Keep warm.

Manon~  – (7:07 AM)  

Whats a little snow between friends!! *cough!

BR

Post a Comment