snuggie with feet

don't ask me where i find this stuff, but it's funny as hell... and if you think this photo is pretty amusing - check out the video... seriously, who thinks of this stuff?!

hoodie-footie snuggle suit

i still like the pajama jeans better... :-)


Dennis & Jodi  – (4:29 PM)  

LOL love 'em! (not that i would buy them tho --lol)

Martalu  – (7:32 PM)  

I would TOTALLY buy this! If it was 1/2 the price, I'd buy it! It's in the 40s right now, and I feel like an ice cube. I know, I'm a wimp!

Jodi, keep 'em coming! And I hope you're doing okay up there!

Chris H  – (1:51 AM)  

oOOO so pretty, I love pink. That suit is awesome. Wonder if we can get them here?

Vickie  – (7:39 AM)  

I constantly complain about my pj bottom legs not staying down when I am on the couch watching TV. So these actually looked good to me. Not to sleep in, but for couch. Pink Couch Potato on winter evenings!

Teresa  – (10:26 AM)  

I can see the attraction, but couldn't see myself buying them.

Post a Comment