i hate rainy days

weekend:
eric and i had a nice, short visit w/my sister this weekend - stopping by to see my dad on the way... we played some games for a while like go fish and tabletop bowling - he seemed to enjoy it... i'm not sure if he really recognized me or not but it was still nice to see him... after that, we went to lunch w/my sister and nieces to this place near canaan valley which is a big ski area in west virginia... it was too rainy/foggy to go hiking so we headed home and made a quick-stop at these new $900k townhomes on the lake near their house... i swear the bathrooms were bigger than my living room - one having a shower that could fit at least 15 people and a sunken tub that could fit maybe 5... sunday, we did the church thing, grabbed lunch at subway, watched most of the steelers game, and then headed back to see my dad for a while before heading home... :o)

food:
i probably didn't make the best choices this past weekend - pizza on saturday, one too many pumpkin spice cappuccinos, bbq chips w/lunch on sunday, and a small piece of pineapple upside down cake... but it could've been worse since my sister has all sorts of 'stuff' in her pantry for the girls so maybe the damage won't be so terrible on wednesday... then again, i won't be upset if i see a gain because that's what this process is all about - accepting the bad weeks as much as celebrating the good ones...

misc:
if you're a big fan of sephora, one of my coworkers sent an email re: a friends & family discount... you can receive 20% your purchase by using the code FF2007 at checkout
(til november 21)... and according to their website, you can also get free shipping if you order over $50 so happy shopping! :o)

and thanks to all who played-along w/the 5-interesting-things game... it's always fun to learn something new about my fellow blogger-buddies... :o)

happy tuesday...


Teresa  – (2:16 PM)  

Just catching up on your posts. Congrats on the 25 pounds lost. How wonderful. Here's to you!

Unknown  – (6:42 PM)  

Oooh, thanks for the Sephora tip!

Anonymous –   – (8:45 PM)  

You have lost 25 pounds and if something happens this week, it will never take that away!

Mel  – (9:53 PM)  

Thanks for the Sephora coupon...I am a big philosophy and bare escentuals fan so I will enjoy. What a great early present for me of course!!1

Post a Comment