weigh-in

when people are sick, most people tend to lose their appetite - such is not the case for me (nor when lovesick over a guy!)... i was pretty shocked at the scale this morning, especially after being home for 2 days last week AND going to that food show this past weekend... i've lost another 2.4 pounds and have hit my 25-pound mark so i'm pretty happy... and that makes only 4.8 pounds til i reach my goal so WHOO-HOOO CARROTS... :o)

biggest loser was pretty good last night except i hate the fact they make the show longer just so they can have more commercials and more "ways you can blah blah blah"... that ford escape hybrid was pretty, damn nice - i'm glad that team won! :o)

work continues to be busy - i was in here early today just to handle other little projects... i haven't even thought about my personal website/resume since i've been so busy here, so maybe once things calm down - i can finish everything and get it posted... i've also made a point to go to the gym everyday because it not only makes me feel better, it helps me relax and get away from the computer for an hour...

after work, i'm heading to the consignment shop to drop off more clothes and then to the grocery store - my fridge is looking a bit empty these days... i hate not having healthy snacks here at work, so its time to replenish my supply of fiber one bars and fruit... one of my favorite snacks is a sliced apple w/some natural peanut butter - mmm mmm...

happy hump day...


Kim  – (5:55 PM)  

Congrats on the awesome loss!!! :)

Kate  – (6:19 PM)  

Congrats on the awesome loss!

Lovesick I seem to lose my appetite. Actually sick, I'm like you, I love to eat when I'm sick, I wish it was quite the opposite.

Amanda  – (6:19 PM)  

congrats on the loss and on hitting your 25lbs!!! way to go!!!

pastgirl  – (9:10 PM)  

Congrats on the loss and thanks for the good advice!

Anne  – (9:19 PM)  

Woohoo carrots is right! Congrats on getting to 25 pounds :)

Kelly  – (9:25 PM)  

that is awesome jodi! great job! that is such a great feeling :)

BL is definitely too long. i actually saw that same hybrid on 66 this morning...the same green color and everything. i definitely did a double take but it wasn't anyone from BL. hehe. i guess i never noticed them before but i do like that color!

do you eat carrots everyday?

~Laura  – (10:30 PM)  

Great J-O-B!!! You are doing awesome. My frig is looking alot like yours and I need to get to the store soon! I have been on a peanut butter kick lately myself.

Greta  – (8:09 AM)  

You TOTALLY rock!!! 4.8 is SO close...not long now!

I am rather annoyed with BL this season as well. Now I just DVR it and skip through the commercials. In fact I watch most that way now because I can't stand the commercials.

Cory  – (10:03 AM)  

Good job this week. That's great!

Candace MacPherson  – (11:08 AM)  

Congrats on the awesome loss. You'll reach your goal by Chrsitmas for sure, and then you'll HAVE to be good over the holidays. WooHoo Carrots, for sure - they're a staple.

Trish  – (12:44 PM)  

How did I miss this yesterday? YAY! Nice loss woman!

Can we say WooHoo Chocolate instead? I find carrots hard to eat, like apples - chocolate...not so much! LOL

TrixieBelden  – (2:48 PM)  

congrats! did you get your 25 lb. WW magnet? you should be so proud of yourself! and only 4.8 lbs. till goal - wow! you are so close! :)

Grumpy Chair  – (3:18 PM)  

Congratulations on losing 25 pounds!!

Carolyn  – (3:22 PM)  

Wowsa that is one nice loss little lady! (Literally) Congrats!!!

Unknown  – (10:33 AM)  

WOW WOW WOW!!! Congrats!!! You're ALMOST there! I can't wait to be in that position.

Post a Comment