why oh why

i went to work today even though, i probably should've stayed home... my throat and glands arent as sore but i just feel 'blah' so we'll see how i feel towards the end of the day and maybe i'll head-out early... i treated myself to a starbucks pumpkin spice latte this morning and between that, breakfast, and lunch - i'm already at 20 points... ugh! stupid 6-points for a latte - i need to cut that back... i brought my gym stuff and really wanted to go - just don't know if i have the energy... looks like i'll be dipping into the flex-pool early this week which sucks since i like to have most of them for the weekend... course, after last weekend - i plan on doing much better so maybe i'm worrying for nothing... :o)

i had THREE trick'o treaters last night - 2 batman and 1 crying spiderman... i saved ONE peanut butter cup for myself and stuck it in the freezer but now i have almost an entire bag to deal with... i may just take it to eric's OR stick them all in the freezer - they sure are tasty when cold for some reason (watch your teeth though!)... :o)

there's not much else going on - i worked on my resume this morning (to match the new website) and just need to have someone review it and make sure all the wording and punctuation are correct... there's nothing worse than sending one out w/a typo (i never have, thank-god) so it's good to be extra careful... :o)

happy thursday...


Kim  – (3:16 PM)  

I hope that you are feeling better soon. Being sick bites.

Askazombiehousewife  – (7:35 PM)  

Get well soon.
While I do not drink coffie you could try plain with sf syrup.
I think those are zero to 1 point.
Then you could get your dairy in with a SF yougurt.
I bought lowere cal candy that I liked but it seemed the kids liked it too. We only had a few left this morning.

TrixieBelden  – (8:58 PM)  

i hope you feel better soon.

i love the cinammon dolce lattes at Starcrack, but i get them with skim milk and sugar free syrup. a tall is only 2 points!

Future Me  – (9:33 PM)  

OMG I know those lattes can just kill your points for a day. But they are so yummy! :)

I hope you are feeling better and the job situation improves soon. Take care!

~Laura  – (10:11 PM)  

Pumpkin Spice Latte.....how good does that sound. I may have to make a trip to Starbucks this weekend.....yum!

Carolyn  – (8:08 AM)  

Hope you are feeling better soon! Yuck! I hate being sick. good for you for staying away from the Halloween candy! You are amazing at turning down that stuff! I don't know how you do it!
Can't wait for yout TGIF post today!

Unknown  – (9:58 AM)  

I have not yet had one of these pumpkin lattes that you're all raving about... but I might try to steer clear...

Anyhoo, good luck with your job search and I hope you're feeling better soon!

Amy  – (11:07 AM)  

TGIF! Hope you feel better soon! Those Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes are amazing!

Good luck with the job search.

Post a Comment