do you know what day it is?

per hilly, i am taking part in 'learning to love me!' day... yes, i have a boyfriend but i also know how important it is to love yourself, take care of yourself, and treat yourself right... i spent many-a-years catering to other people's needs and wants, and left mine in the dust but i'm past that now and am not ashamed to say "i love myself"... granted, i still enjoy taking care of others and once in a while spoiling someone but its all good... ;o)

if i had to post one thing that i like about myself, that would be my sense of humor... thanks to my dad, i have always been a funny person and i've learned to not take things so seriously... i'm not the best joke-teller either because i'm blonde and can't remember the punchlines... life is too short to be sad or angry - so surround yourself with funny people, or watch a funny tv shows or movie, or read a funny book - just do it and you'll feel better... plus, when you laugh - its contagious and what's better than a bunch of smiling people... :o)

now, what do you like about moi?



Sizzle  – (10:46 AM)  

happy valentines!

Anonymous –   – (11:19 AM)  

Happy Pink Day, my friend!

Kim  – (11:36 AM)  

Happy Valentine's Day Jodi!

Bex  – (1:36 PM)  

I love love love how supportive you are of everyone. You are so kind and always willing to listen.
You are awesome, you rock!
Happy Valentines Day, J!

Kim L  – (4:33 PM)  

Happy Valentine's Day! I love how positive you've been since your surgery. You inspire me to go to the gym. If you can do it while recuperating, I should definitely be able to make it!

~Les  – (11:00 PM)  

Happy V-Day, Jodi!

~Les

Askazombiehousewife  – (2:38 AM)  

Happy V day

What I like about you
Your nice
You're blog is fun.

Greta  – (8:55 AM)  

I love the fact that while most would have used foot surgery as an excuse to do nothing, sit around for months on end, you found ways to work out. That says a lot about you....I think its pretty cool.

Amanda  – (10:03 AM)  

happy valentine's day!! i love that you leave comments on my blog and are always supportive!!! what a great idea!

Twisted Cinderella  – (11:14 AM)  

Happy Valentines day! I love how positive and supportive you are!

marie  – (11:25 AM)  

you're supportive, creative through writing and speak your mind :) Hope you had a good one!

Post a Comment