what happened to the snow?

i'm happy its friday because that means my boss will be back on monday and the other designer and i won't be so busy w/projects... today has been relatively quiet so i'm thankful and hope to even skip out a bit early as well... i'm having dinner w/two girlfriends tonight so that should be fun and then i'll head to eric's for the weekend... he's having 'video game' night w/the boys so i'll have the house to myself which gives me a chance to watch last week's rome episode... he also downloaded the first season for me so i'll have to make time for that in my busy schedule - hahaha, just kidding, i'm never busy...

i woke up this morning and felt the results of my workout yesterday - my arms (esp. my forearms) are extremely sore... kinda cool... :o)

my book came today so i'm anxious to start reading it... i also got rachael ray's march issue yesterday so that's also on my 'need to read' list...

my toes are healing as well as can be expected - i'm not supposed to get them wet (meaning i can't take a shower) but i did gently scrub the incision's last night... then i covered them w/some vitamin E gel - its supposed to be good for healing scars...

did anyone catch sarah silverman's new show on comedy central last night? it was kinda funny but very bizarre at the same time - might have to watch next week and then see what i think...

hope you guys have a great weekend...


Kim  – (3:05 PM)  

Hey Jodi! I am so impressed with all of the working out that you have gotten in during your recovery! Very impressed indeed.

I've been in a bit of a free fall lately. Right now I'm using my period as an excuse to not get back on track. I think I'm just getting sick and tired of dealing with the whole process of getting this weight off.

Can't wait to hear what you think of your new book!! Have a great weekend. :)

PearShapedGirl  – (3:33 PM)  

Hi Jodi... sounds like you have a nice weekend planned. It's amazing how our grown-up significant others still need video game nights, hey?! ;) I agree with Kim above, I'm impressed with the work outs your getting in spite of recovering from surgery. Good for you! Keep it up...

Take care,
PSG

Marathon Someday  – (4:09 PM)  

Yay for a great workout! Especially going into the weekend. And I LOVE having the place to myself sometimes - it's nice every now and then.

I just started watching Rachael Ray (now that I'm a stay-at-home mommy!), and some of her recipes look great.

Belladora  – (11:17 AM)  

I'm glad to see you worked out!!! Way to get back to it!

Anonymous –   – (12:57 PM)  

Woo to the Hoo on the great workout! I am glad you are on the mend!

I tried liking Sarah Silverman but I just can't. I am no prude but her stuff is just more crass than funny to me anyway.

Post a Comment