friday couldn't have come any sooner

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

sorry for the lack of posts - between work and my back, i just haven't had the time or the energy... and all i can say is I'M SO FRICKING GLAD IT'S FRIDAY... my plate was still pretty full as of an hour ago but am happy to say, everything's either been finished or in the final stages of review so that means - no more work for me... plus, the boss is out so i'm going to read my rachael ray magazine and call it a day... :o)

my back is probably 20% better - eric came over last night and between me not feeling well and him having some issues w/his new boss, we were a delightful pair during his bday dinner at carraba's (insert sarcasm)... a glass of wine helped, as well as some really tasty food - i chose a ceasar salad, chicken bryan which had goat cheese and sundried tomatoes, and grilled zucchini on the side... i also had 3 small pieces of bread because their olive/oil dip is amazing so point-wise, i think i did okay... i could've done better but i have almost all my flex points and that's what they're for... :o)

as for this weekend, i would love to stay home and rest but i must head to my sister's - i will take an extra pillow for the drive and hopefully, i'll be in okay shape when i get there... its been a while since i've seen her and my dad so we're going to hang-out and take him to lunch tomorrow... eric's heading to PA again so the boys are hanging out at my place this time which is funny because all they do is run from my bedroom to the living room and back again (no downstairs like at eric's place)... :o)

i will have to skip this week's top 5, i've just been way too bus to find anything new... i'll be back to it next week though... :o)

have a great weekend, everyone!


Chris H  – (2:15 AM)  

Hope you have a nice weekend and your back continues to get better.

Carolyn  – (8:16 AM)  

Hope you had a great weekend! Soudns like you need some R & R! Hope you got it this weekend.
Good job on the dinner choices, it sounds absolutely yummy!

sigh..looks like we are back to Monday!

Post a Comment