weigh-in

weigh in:
scale was up .4 pounds this morning, could be for a lot of reasons (weekend, new weight routine, etc.) so i'm moving on... i WILL have a loss next week if it kills me... :o)

skinnie minnies:
don't forget today is weigh-in day for the team challenge - congrats to those that have had a loss this week, you are doing great! keep up the good work! :o)

running:
i kicked ass today and ran 4.21 miles in less than 45 minutes - talk about a workout! i was even doing 6.0 at one point and i've never lasted for more than a minute at that speed - maybe i AM making progress... :o)

other stuff:
i picked more blueberries last night with my mom and was very happy to see mr. kitty, mr. puppy, and mr. horsey at the farm we go too... i think there's one more good week of berries so i'm hoping to get a least another picking (i really should pick tons and freeze them, we'll see)... eric said our tomatoes and peppers are doing well in the garden - haven't seen them in 2 weeks so i'll check them out this weekend... speaking of eric, i haven't seen him a long time either (we were both away this weekend) and being the sweetheart that he is - a dozen roses magically appeared at work today... he's known to do that, for no reason, and i'm still not used to it - even after 2.5 years... i'm so looking forward to seeing him later - he's coming over and i'm making tacos for dinner... yummy! :o)

happy hump day...


Chris H  – (4:18 PM)  

Awww roses, what a man!

Flabuless  – (6:24 PM)  

Your doing well...I weighed myself the other day and I have put ON 4.5lbs...grrrrrrr.

Oh my can you share your man with me...lol I could do with some unexpected roses. You are a very lucky girl
:)

Melody  – (9:26 PM)  

4.21 miles in 45 minutes - That's great! I wish I was a runner, but when I've tried I feel like my whole body is being jarred (plus I pee all over myself - 2 kids, worn out bladder - sorry, TMI)

I usually stick to walking or the elliptical, but it gets boring. I may go back to spin class for a change.

Askazombiehousewife  – (2:14 AM)  

Sorry about your gain.
I hope next week shows a big loss.

Living to Feel Good  – (3:44 AM)  

What a sweetie!!

Blueberries...I need to start eating those again!

Guilty Secret  – (7:00 AM)  

Hey well done with the running, that's brilliant!

Carolyn  – (7:44 AM)  

You WILL see a loss next week...don't sweat it! You are doing a fantastic job!!
Aww Roses!!! That is so sweet! I bet you were the envy of the office! Hope he gets rewarded for that! :) Have fun and enjoy the tacos...sounds yummy!!

J. Ross  – (8:15 AM)  

Like everyone said you'll see a loss next week...we have faith in you!

I envy your blueberries. I have a blueberry bush over beside my house and the frost got it this year (along with lots of other things). I have REALLY missed just going out there to get fresh blueberries.

marie  – (10:26 AM)  

HUGE progress with your running - WTG!!!

and what a sweetie! hope you enjoyed the night :)

Unknown  – (11:42 AM)  

Ooh tacos sound delish!
So cute about the roses, what a sweetie! I love thoughtful little suprises like that (then again, who doesn't!)
Congrats on the running too - doesn't it feel great to know you're making progress? That's what I love about running, always challenging, always room for improvement.

As for the gain, puh-leeze, you had a fun weekend with the girls and it will disappear in no time!

Natalie C.  – (9:33 PM)  

Hi Jodi, I am on your team, the skinny minnies, and I am just getting into the swing of things realizing I needed to email you my weight, etc. I promise I'll be with it next Wed. Can you let me know where to email you? My email address is natalia_sp[at]yahoo.com.

Post a Comment