weigh-in

considering the last time i set foot on the treadmill was friday - having the scale show me a 1.2 pound loss this morning was greatly appreciated... i was just too busy with work and staying late and - well, you know the drill... i did go today but could only run for 25 minutes - it seems i have now pulled some muscles in my back (me thinks this is from weeding as well) and it hurts like a mofo... it was okay before i went and now i just made it worse - nice going, jodi... i see a lot of tv-watching in my future tonight along w/the heating pad... :o(

as mentioned above - work has been kicking my royal ass this week... i have come to learn that even though i always give 110%, i get stressed-out easily when i have multiple jobs on my plate... i'll be the first to say that i'm an excellent multi-tasker but sometimes, even i can get overloaded and overwhelmed... and when that happens, i put work first instead of me and i really, REALLY need to work on that... if i'm not happy/healthy, then my work will suffer - end of story...

did anyone watch that new show saving grace? i had taped it monday and watched it last night - it was pretty good so i may watch some more episodes before making my final decision... i do like holly hunter... :o)

happy hump day...


Anne  – (6:05 PM)  

Nice loss!! Congrats!!

Melody  – (9:27 PM)  

Way to go on the loss!

I know what you mean about letting work interfere with healthy habits. I'm working on that too.

I watched Saving Grace. I live in OK so I was interested in all the OK references. The show was okay, but the jury's still out as to whether I keep it on my season pass. We'll see...

I watched the new FX show, "Damages" with Glenn Close. It was really good!

Unknown  – (12:34 AM)  

ONE point TWO!?!?!? CONGRATS!!
That is awesome!

Though you maybe haven't been sticking to your exercise routine like you'd prefer, you must have done something correctly!

WeightBGone  – (1:25 AM)  

Congrats on the weight loss you are doing fantastic!!

Carolyn  – (7:50 AM)  

Sweet! Big loss!! Congrats!
My hubby always brings his work home with him and if he is stressed about work, it's on his mind 24/7. I've never had that in me. When I am stressed at work, which I foten am, I leave it at the door at 4:30 when I walk out.
Haven't seen Saving Grace but Iw anted to check it out. Let me know what you think!! :)

Greta  – (9:09 AM)  

Congrats on the loss!!
I DVRed Saving Grace but have not watched yet. The previews looked great so I am excited to see it, glad you enjoyed it too.

Thanks for the Philly info. I think we're going to go to Shenandoah on the way home and stay at Skyland. We love it there and the fall time will be perfect.

Paige  – (9:32 AM)  

huge congrats on the loss...go you!

Ro  – (10:38 AM)  

Way to go Jodi!!
Wonderful loss!
You Rock...

angelfish24  – (1:40 PM)  

Way to go on your loss this week! I'll have to check out that new show with Holly Hunter, I like her too. I saw the clip. Looks interesting.

Kate  – (3:41 PM)  

Congrats on the loss. Thats awesome!

I didn't watch saving grace, although i did want to catch it. I wanted to watch "Damages" and I am going to try to catch them re-running that tonight at 7p, it looks awesome!

Askazombiehousewife  – (5:24 PM)  

My back hurts too
but congrats on the loss

Future Me  – (11:37 PM)  

Nice job! Great team leader inspiration!

Anonymous –   – (6:08 PM)  

Congrats on the loss! TGIF Have a GREAT weekend :)

Post a Comment