weigh-in


























for some reason, max likes to chew on my flipflops so i thought i would share... :o)

well, today's weigh-in was better than expected - only a 1.6 gain so i call my vacation a success... considering i drank everyday, didn't do any jogging, enjoyed s'mores by the campfire twice, and over indulged a bit this past weekend - i'm ready to move on and reach my next goal... i would like to lose 5 pounds by my friend's wedding on august 11... :o)

speaking of goals - i'm sharing a weightloss challenge with kim... she received an overwhelming response to her challenge (27+) so i offered to help out and lead one of the teams... each week, kim and i will share everyone's progress on our blogs and at the end of 12 weeks, whichever team loses the most weight (percentage-wise) will win... i told her we are ALL winners anyway so lets use that term lightly, okay? as soon as i get my team's info, i will post everything on here - let's have some fun with this... :o)

product review: before we left on vacation, i picked up some sugar-free margarita mix and let me tell you - it was awesome... even eric commented on how good it was so if you like that sort of thing, check out their website... they also have flavors like: blue raspberry martini, mojito, pina colada, and wild strawberry margarita - just to name a few... you can find out what stores in your area sell them too so check it out... :o)

happy hump day...

p.s. i found a beautiful, short, black slip/robe last night at macy's - it has tiny pink flowers on it but not too many that makes it busy, if you know what i mean... my friend is petite and italian so i think it will look stunning on her - white just seemed too stark...


Teresa  – (10:35 AM)  

Welcome back. Great Post-vacation weigh-in. Sounds like you had a good time. See you at the challenge.

marie  – (10:41 AM)  

tiny gain! that's a successful vacay!
good luck with the challenge :)

Anonymous –   – (10:43 AM)  

Cute picture! Sounds like you had a great vacation!
-Chris

BTW, thanks for the Baja Bob's info, too -- I will have to try the mojito mix and sour mix!

Anne  – (11:11 AM)  

I would call that a success too! It will be gone before you know it.

Anonymous –   – (11:29 AM)  

Congrats on the WI, I would definately consider that a successful vacay. The little ensemble you got your girlfriend sounds just perfect, I'm sure she will LOVE it. :)

Unknown  – (12:05 PM)  

haha yea, 1.5 lbs definitely goes under the success category especially w/ alcohol consumption! oh and yay for you heading up a team! thanks for doing that...you rock and you're gonna kick some butt at challenge...i'm pumped!

Carolyn  – (1:10 PM)  

Great job on the After-vacation WI! You did great! I always gain at least 5 lbs after a vacation, it always comes off quickly though because most of it is water weight but still!
Cute kitty!!
I think the challenge thing sounds great! You would be a great team leader for sure!

Sizzle  – (3:26 PM)  

sugar free mix!? i'm so on that. :)

Jo  – (3:33 PM)  

Oh I feel a mojito coming on, thanks for the info!

Kate  – (3:58 PM)  

Hey Congrats on the weigh in! I know it sounds bad to congratulate on a gain, but that's a small gain for a week away, so good job!

Can't wait for the challenge, it will be fun, It would be cool if I'm on your team, we can kick butt together :)

Chris H  – (4:07 PM)  

Wooo hoo for only a small gain, you cat is mad, and I agree about Kims Challenge Re: Winner.... you will all be winners if you stick to your diets and lose weight. Good luck to everyone.

Crabby McSlacker  – (6:12 PM)  

What a sweet cat picture!

And I'm all over that sugar free margarita mix. And good luck with the team challenge!

Anonymous –   – (8:50 PM)  

Good luck on your team challenge...that sounds like a great way to keep motivated.

Maybe I need to join one...heh ;)

Kim  – (11:23 PM)  

Wow - you did great job on vaca with such a tiny gain!! Good for you! I know you have it and more off in no time. :)

Anonymous –   – (9:07 AM)  

Your kitty is so cute! Welcome back. Sounds like a successful and enjoyable vacation :)

Kelly  – (9:17 AM)  

sugar free margarita mix! thats what i'm talkin about! did you order it online? i may have to try it bc i love margaritas.

Candace MacPherson  – (9:37 AM)  

Hey - I didn't realize YOU were my team leader. COOL! Congrats on the loss. I'm so happy for you.

Dee  – (11:19 AM)  

Super w/i results after vacation! I can only hope I will be so lucky when I weigh in on Tuesday!

Thanks for the margarita mix info, but it looks like another one of those great products that we Canadians aren't allowed to have! boo!

WeightBGone  – (3:47 PM)  

Welcome back!! Your cat is soooo cute!!

Post a Comment