everyone out of the water!

it's that time again, my friends, shark week begins on the discovery channel (7/27 - 8/2)... hopefully, i can make it over to their headquarters and take a shot of the building - there's usually a shark going thru it and it's quite the amazing sight... so in celebration, they are doing this fun thing called 'shark yourself' - it's definitely worth playing around with... i couldn't find any good headshots of myself or eric, so i used norman instead... i was laughing so hard that i was crying - guess i was in a silly mood this morning... what do you think? kinda scary/funny right? ;o)

my boss is out today and it's been rather quiet - normally, there's something important that has to be done but so far, so good... i will be heading outside for a nice jog around 3:00 and then i may sneak out a few minutes early... eric and i are FINALLY going to see the indiana jones movie tonight... since i have to go see my dad tomorrow AND it's eric's bday - we are celebrating a day early... we'll still probably do something tomorrow night but he didn't want me to feel rushed to get home... as for sunday, it will be wedding #3 and then we are done for the year (as far as i know anyway)... i can't tell you how thrilled i am that this one is in DC and not out-of-state, just sucks that it's on a school night... oh well... :oP

have a great weekend, everyone... :o)


Kate  – (2:00 PM)  

Have a wonderful weekend!

Carolyn  – (2:03 PM)  

Ahh freaky!!

I LOVE shark week! :)

Little Things  – (2:36 PM)  

Ha! That's fun. I did one on me. Have fun this weekend, and I can't believe you haven't seen Indy yet. Wow. Hahaha. We are going to see the Dark Knight either tonight or tomorrow, so yipee!! :)

carla  – (2:53 PM)  

I cant believe you love this too.

my husband? ALL ABOUT THE SHARK WEEK.

I read :)


Miz.

Semi-Charmed Wife  – (3:49 PM)  

Thanks for your comment--I was anxious about being that open, but I'm really glad I did!

Oh, and I adore Shark Week!

So you live in DC? I do too!!

Foo  – (6:54 PM)  

Just had way too much fun with "Shark Yourself" hah! Happy Birthday to Eric and have fun at your Sunday wedding!

Post a Comment