can i make it til friday?

i ran to marshall's after work yesterday, looking for some new sunglasses, and found a really cute pair of jean shorts (ralph lauren), in a size 10, for only $10... snagged those up pretty quickly - wouldn't you? i also tried on a bunch of shoes but am going to wait til my mom and i hit the reading outlets in 2 weeks... i grew-up going to outlets all the time (back when they were really outlets with seconds, irregulars, etc.) but now they're just the same as normal stores with a different selection of merchandise... i need to add another suit to my list - the one i have on today is way too big and i was too lazy to change this morning... guess that's a good thing... :o)

no more than 10 minutes after i got home (i also ran to trader joe's for a few things), eric called me and told me to come outside... he took the harley for a spin and came over to surprise me - it was a beautiful night and he felt bad that we didn't get to take it out over the weekend... anyway, we took it up the road and had some ice cream near my mom's - yes, that was my dinner folks... i also had some combos during the show 'life' which i am really liking so far... :o)

no gym today but i do have kick boxing tonight, i hope the instructor is a bit more energetic cus tuesday's class was about a 5 out of 10... it wasn't the best so i'm looking forward to a good workout - we'll probably have mr. squats and push-ups guy... ugh!

happy thursday...


Anne  – (8:47 PM)  

We're liking that show too :)
Have a good kickboxing class!

Trish  – (10:48 PM)  

We did tons of squats tonight and yes, pushups too, lol. How'd class go?

Candace MacPherson  – (8:20 AM)  

Hope you had a good class. Ice cream for supper - Oh, my word! (from Curly Top - love that movie).

Marathon Someday  – (11:52 AM)  

Have a great kick boxing class tonight!

I'll be in the VERY happening St. Petersburg, FL this weekend, lol. How about you? Close by?

Teresa  – (12:00 PM)  

Have a safe trip and a wonderful weekend. Enjoy the sun.

Carolyn  – (12:50 PM)  

I haven't heard of this show. Hmm what am I missing? BL has been pretty interesting but I seem to keep falling asleep during the last 30 mins or so. The shows are longer this season. Don't know if they will stay that way.
Sweet deal on the shorts!

Have a great weekend!

PS I got all proud when I saw my blog on your "My Peeps" list, made me feel all important so thanks!!

Mel  – (12:41 PM)  

I live in Bethany Delaware so we have the outlets in Rehoboth that we frequent. I can still find deals, but you are right that it is no longer the irregular merchandise and osme aren't even really outlets anymore. Way to go finding great things at Marshalls. Everybody I know always gets great things and whenever I go it, I can't find a thing!

~Laura  – (4:47 PM)  

Hope your kickboxing class goes well. Ice cream, ice cream, hummmm that sounds so yummy!

Post a Comment