weigh-in

as expected (or not!), i was up .8 pounds this morning (and 2.2 pounds since last thursday)... considering i had al-KEE-hol every day, and some more than others, that can take a toll on someone esp. if they're not being perfect w/points... BUT i'm really proud of myself for exercising while on vacation and can only imagine the results if i hadn't so, once again - i'm moving on... :o)

work was H E L L today - my boss is out until tuesday and most of the time, things are pretty quiet... well, not this time - i was busy from 8:30am to 5:30pm and even stayed a bit late so i could get more done... my coworker said that she's glad i'm back so that just shows you how much we have going on... my boss wrote in an email that things will be much different in 2 weeks so i'm anxious to see what, if anything, happens...

i skipped the gym because of my workload and thought, "i'll make-up for it tonight at class"... as the day progressed, i said there's no way i'm going to make it and decided to skip it... yea, i know that's not a good thing (considering the session is only 5-weeks long) but between my head and my body, it was telling me to take a day-off... do i feel guilty? sure, but i know i'll be back at the gym tomorrow doing my thang so i'm okay with that... :o)

tonight's plans are: making more progress with harry potter, watching CSI and ER, taking a bath, and going to bed (not necessarily in that order)...

happy thursday...

p.s. one more thing, joy nash has yet another brilliant rant on her website - check it out...


Sizzle  – (11:24 PM)  

i met joy in portland a few months back. she's super duper cool!

Askazombiehousewife  – (3:17 AM)  

I need to exercise more too.
I feel like skipping it a lot lately.

~Laura  – (8:30 AM)  

I am glad you had such a good time in Florida!

Candace MacPherson  – (9:00 AM)  

You're doing great going to the gym and I know it's good to listen to your body for break days, but it kind of sucks when you've paid for a limited time class. Welcome back - don't you just love that the work doesn't stop landing on your desk while you're away - ugh.

Teresa  – (11:20 AM)  

Indeed you should be proud of exercising while on vacation. In the grand scope of things 2.2 is not bad I'm sure it will disappear in not time now that you're home. Have a nice weekend.

Unknown  – (2:33 PM)  

Wahoo for exercising on vacation!
I bet you never would have done THAT before! Yippee!

Mel  – (4:32 PM)  

Not too bad for a mini vacation with drinking! The Mr potato head picture is cute. I love downtown disney. Hope works slows down for you and that you get back to the gym soon.

Erin  – (10:50 PM)  

Hey Jodi! I think you did awesome for taking a vacation - are you kiddng?? I gained 6 pounds when I went to Myrtle Beach for three days, lol... so be proud of yourself girl!

WTG!

Erin
Our Wicked Weighs

Kate  – (9:56 AM)  

Don't sweat a gain, you were on vacay, and you exercised, you did way better than I would have....I would have been curled up on the beach with alcohol and a good book not even beginning to think of exercise, haha!

Post a Comment