frightening friday

i told my boss yesterday that she should call in sick today since she's been working nonstop on the annual report... well, she must've taken my advice because she's not here... yee haa, how great for a friday, huh... not that its really different when she's out, it just means i can take an extra 5-10 minutes at the gym or leave a bit early w/out getting the evil eye... wish there was a target nearby or i'd pay a visit and try to find a wig for my costume... it arrived yesterday and ladies, it is super super short... its also pretty 'roomy' uptop so i'll have to make some adjustments w/the sewing machine... i'm excited though, i think eric and i are going to be really cute...

anyone see the movie 'the machinist' with christian bale? holy cow, talk about skinny, he was ematiated... i read that he lost over 60 pounds for the role and then had to gain it all back, plus some, in order to play batman... anyway, the movie was pretty good, kinda weird but interesting...

i'm looking forward to the weekend, i'm getting my haircut tomorrow even though i've been toying w/growing it out again... i know i'll be miserable so why try, right? i'll make sure to get in some exercise and then will head over to eric's and start prepping for the party... on sunday, my mom and i are going shopping to some outlets near the bay bridge, i haven't been there in ages and i could use some brown boots... and new bras... and maybe some pants... tights would be good too... ;o)

and in honor of halloween, here's an oldy but a goody...



have a good weekend...



Anne  – (7:10 PM)  

That is the funniest picture! I've never seen it.lol

Living to Feel Good  – (10:27 PM)  

Make sure you post pictures of you two okay? I'd love to see!! My flapper girl costume is a little big up top. I guess I need bigger boobs. LOL. I'll be posting a pic on Tuesday of me in it.

Have fun at the party, and shopping on Sunday.

Post a Comment