weigh-in wednesday

:: WOW ::

that's all i can say right now - i saw a loss this morning so that makes 3 weeks in a row... i finally feel in control and like i'm making progress with the whole weight watchers thing, so i'm feeling pretty good right now... could it be the extra cardio i'm doing? or the spin class on saturday? or not using all my flexies this week? who the hell knows but damn, i am happy... :o)

i've added a weight loss graph to my side bar, i know its a bit geeky but i'm using it to track my daily weight - i will update once a week... i think its interesting to see how much it can vary day by day, and week by week... i also updated my blog list so feel free to check some new ones, if you have the time...

since i like to support other bloggers, check out michelle's clothing sale - i found some really nice things and maybe you could find something as well... its worth looking into, all sizes are included, so happy shopping! you deserve to treat yourself every once in a while... ;o)

another blogger, roni, has a great list of food finds that are WW friendly... do you have any you can share? i've tried the new crave control yogurt (vanilla + cereal) and have to say, its pretty filling and only 2 pts...

happy hump day...


Kim  – (12:34 PM)  

Congrats on the loss for the week!! Good for you!!

I am going to take your suggestion of marking my calendar for the days I work out. That will be an excellent motivator for me - and I'll take ALL of the help that I can get!! :)

Dee  – (12:46 PM)  

Congrats on your consistent losses for the past few weeks! Also, thanks for the link to the list of WW friendly products. Unfortunately living in Canada we probably have next to none of them available here, but I have a weekend trip to the states coming up so now I've made my grocery list longer!

digitalGoobie  – (1:30 PM)  

Just a quick hello, and Yay on the loss. I'd guess all the things you listed helped towards your loss, but I really think not using the Flex pnts often helps. Good for you! Three weeks in a row is fantastic.

Living to Feel Good  – (2:20 AM)  

Congrats on the loss, and even more of a congrats for 3 weeks in a row. I'm hoping to show another this Sunday for my third week in a row too. It feels so good!!

I haven't noticed the crave control yogurt, but I will have to look into it.

Belladora  – (9:54 AM)  

Great job on another loss!!!!! You are kicking some butt!

i i eee  – (12:20 PM)  

Congrats on the loss! Whoo-hoo!

Anne  – (9:12 PM)  

congrats on the loss!
Charlie (cat) is doing well and loves all the stairs in the house. He's also discovered the big tub and waits for the tap to be turned on so that he can play in the water. Weirdo..lol

Anonymous –   – (11:33 PM)  

Thanks for the shout out Jodi. I hope you like the stuff you got! I heard back from everyone who's bought stuff and they really like it, so I guess I must have good taste.

Congrats on your weight loss and your haircut looks so cute!

Post a Comment