gotta love long weekends

i am feeling much better and thank-you for the thoughtful comments... eric & i have our first session on tuesday night and we're both looking forward to having someone else make sense of what's going on... we continue to talk, shed tears and laugh - its painful to love someone so much and not know how to fix whatever's wrong... everyone that i've talked to thinks that we're doing the right thing and so far, i've had nothing but positive advice that i did the right thing letting him know how i feel... i have every right to be concerned about my age and having children, so much that i need to set a time limit for things to progress... it may sound stupid to some of you - setting a time limit - but in all honesty, i have too... if there's any goal in my life that i am determined to accomplish (over getting a new job or losing weight), its giving birth before i'm too old... if it comes down to me having one on my own, i'm completely okay with that as well but hopefully it will not turn out that way... i feel therapy will be good for me, him and as a couple so we'll just see what happens...

after a horrible wednesday, i caved in and had pizza for dinner... i counted the points though and still have half of my flex points which is good since i'll be in NJ this weekend... my goal is to keep at least 10 in the bank, just in case i miscalculate something so i'm going to try my best and stay within my daily range... i'm looking forward to wedding gown shopping w/her tomorrow and will try my best to keep it together, we have not talked about what's going on in my life but i don't want this weekend to be about me... its about HER and planning her wedding so that's what i'm going to focus on...

i will be out of pocket til monday so i hope everyone has a great weekend...

GO REDSKINS, kick the giant's ass...


~Les  – (12:16 AM)  

If I don't make it back to your blog before then, I hope you had a great weekend with your friend, and good luck at your counseling session on Tues.

~Les

Living to Feel Good  – (1:55 AM)  

Hope everything goes well with your session. I hear you on the concern for kids. I have my own. I will be 32 when I have my first child if all goes to plan. That I am okay with, but I don't want to have kids back to back and I don't want to have them at 36 either. I originally wanted to have one at 30, but since 30 is around the corner and I want to do some more traveling I have put it off till a year from this Christmas my husband and I will try. SO again I hear your concern with the age thing and having children. I hope everything works out.

Post a Comment