ragweed can bite my ass

i'm sad the weekend is over but had a great time w/my friend and sharing the whole 'wedding dress' experience... she didn't fall in love w/any that she tried on even though we narrowed down the style that looked best (empire waist, v-neck, wrap, and very flowy)... we did more research online sunday and found a dress she fell in love with - now she just needs to find it, try it on and then check the pricetag (cha-ching)... we also found a bridesmaid dress but in deep purple and not chocolate - the color looked awesome on both her cousin and i even though we have very different body types (curvy vs. thin)...

my friend and i had a lot of time to talk and catch up on things, including what's been going on w/eric and i and i come to find out, her and her fiance are going thru the same thing but its reversed... makes me just want to shake eric (jokingly) and say, "see! they're still getting married! what's your problem?"... this sort of made me feel better (in a weird way) and not so isolated like i was the only one... and when i paid a visit to my other girlfriend on sunday, i found out that her and her boyfriend are doing the therapy thing too... she told me, "you're not the only one w/problems" so that made me feel even more optimistic and hopeful about situation... i hate to keep talking about it but it helps...

foodwise, i did pretty well this weekend - i didn't exercise sat/sun but i made sure to hit the gym after i got back yesterday... i made healthy choices and didn't have any desserts so that's a plus for me... when i peeked at my friend's scale on saturday, i saw a loss but that was before my 800 calorie salad on saturday afternoon at chiles - WTF?!?!? should've known better...

work is boring, boring and more boring... this is what i've accomplished today: read my blogs, had lunch and applied to 2 job postings... and i'll be going to the gym soon... that's it folks, how sad... and they wonder why people are bored and look elsewhere...

happy tuesday...


Kim  – (8:59 PM)  

Sounds like all in all it was a nice weekend for you. :) Sometimes spending some quality times with friends is the best medicine!

Living to Feel Good  – (1:46 AM)  

Glad you have friends who can relate and support you. How did your session go?

Thanks for the compliment on my blog. :D We are our own worse critic sometimes aren't we?

Belladora  – (11:34 AM)  

Those salads are so secretly evil!!!

Post a Comment