what the hell

i ordered this costume today, eric bought an orange jumpsuit and is going as a prisoner so i decided to be the sexy policeman... yea, its a bit skimpy but what the hell - i also got a wig, some fishnets and already have the boots so i'm set... i'll take some pics from the party we're going too, should be a blast! i don't think i've ever bought a costume in my life and yea, i'm an artist, but who has the time... my ultimate costume one day will be an oompa loompa... :o)

and in other good news, my boss told me what my raise will be and i was totally shocked... i got both a merit AND a market increase which is awesome because that means they actually compare what other designers are making in the area... its enough to keep me happy for a while but i may keep looking anyway, you never know... my dream job still may be out there somewhere (2nd to motherhood)...

i made an awesome dinner last night, part from recipe, part from myself... i took a can of northern beans, a can of albacore tuna, some fresh cilantro, red onion, olive oil, and vinegar and poured it over some romaine lettuce... i only ate 1/2 and it came to 4 points! what a deal! its a perfect summer meal but i guess it can be enjoyed year-round... it was the perfect meal to watch LOST with...

last night after pilates, i returned my bi-colored sneakers and found another pair that are not only light as crap and comfortable, they were on sale for $29... just call me miss bargain shopper, i can't wait to try them out...

happy thursday...


Belladora  – (10:58 AM)  

Love the costume! And congrats on the raise:)

Post a Comment