weigh-in wednesday

going for drinks (2 amstel lights) and dinner (lamb/couscous salad) was not a good decision, the day before weigh-in... i am making NO progress whatsover and with the way things have been going in my life as of late, i feel totally defeated and utterly miserable... i thought i was focused but i'm obviously losing direction, i thought i was working out harder but i'm obviously not doing it hard enough... i don't know what i'm doing anymore honestly and i'm tired... tired of trying and failing... tired of being hopeful and then being let down... tired of putting all i have into something, to only be smacked in the face... i feel like my life is slowly unraveling and i can't stop it... and in the blink of an eye, i'm on the verge of tears... i'm so tired of not being happy...

to be continued...


Cowgirl Warrior  – (10:37 AM)  

I think I know how you feel, I was losing and gaining the same 4lbs for sometime. I then realized I wasn't exactly tracking correctly and being a wee bit to generous with the APs. I went back to basics, week one sort of thing.
It's definitely difficult to focus on anything when one's world is shifting.
Just take it one day at a time and I'm sending you positive thoughts.

Belladora  – (12:45 PM)  

I've had experiences similar to Cowgirl Warrior. When I 'think' I'm working hard and eating right, I'm really not truly keeping my tracking in order. Usually it ends up that I'm having too much freedom with my food without truly realizing how leniant I'm being...and not logging EVERYTHING that goes in my mouth. Is there any possibility this could be part of the problem? *hugs*

Post a Comment