i'm on a roll

i got suckered into doing the company's pumpkin for the halloween contest in our building this morning... i searched in my office and found a bunch of pencils and thought, "hmm, i could do the pinhead guy from hellraiser"... my coworkers were like, "who is that?" which tells you, they weren't even born in the 80's... who doesn't know who pinhead is? anyway, after being laughed at and questioned - guess who won the damn contest? moi and i got a $25 red lobster gift card to boot... notice how the pencils are organized by color - god, could i be anymore anal about things?



i peeked at the scale this morning and was down from last week, so i'm crossing my fingers for tomorrow's official number... last night i was on a mission to find brown, stretchy boots and after going to two macy's - i found a pair, on sale, PLUS i had a coupon... talk about a deal, i can't wait to wear them w/all my new brown stuff... seems to be my new color for some reason, do you guys do that too? buy a lot of new stuff and tend to stay in one color range? maybe i'm just weird... :o)

tonight its off to target to return some shirts and to buy some tights, they better have them cus i'm desperately in need of some black ones... i need to be careful though, target's a dangerous, dangerous place... muh ha ha ha...

happy halloween...


i i eee  – (4:28 PM)  

I have never seen Hellraiser, but I know who Pinhead is -although I did just see Hellraiser 2 last night! Boy, what laugh that was!

Anyway, awesome pumpkin art, most def!

Anne  – (8:10 PM)  

Are we that old that people don't know who pinhead is? lol.

Good luck tomorrow!

Living to Feel Good  – (9:34 PM)  

That pumpkin rules!! Seriously how did you come up with that. I use to love Hellraiser but now I'm a wimp. I don't care for those movies. GREAT pumpkin though!!

Dee  – (10:19 AM)  

I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but I know who pinhead is. Your pumpkin looks great! So did your halloween costume...I can never convince my husband to dress up for parties. Looks like you had fun.

Post a Comment