tantilizing tidbits

so much for the new blogger being a good thing, apparently if you haven't switched over to beta - you can no longer comment on blogs that have... funny how there's no contact info on the blogger site so i took it upon myself to email someone at google - we'll see what sort of crap they come up with... anyway, here are some interesting tidbits for this week... enjoy!

- donate your old cell phone, PDA, etc. at recycling for charities (tax-deductible)
- five must-haves for the "loser" on your holiday shopping list
- nicole's challenge: in the thirties by 39
- eat, drink and be merry for a longer life
- looking for an exercise buddy? try this website

as a gift to member's of my department, i made chocolate covered pretzels last night - it went pretty well but i probably won't try the white chocolate and oreo kind again... i made 6 kinds and the best looking ones had to be the carmel, chocolate, and peanuts... i have some left over and wil need to get rid of them fast - maybe i'll give them to eric so he can take them to work... one of my nieces already put in her order for xmas so i guess i'll be making more next week - at least i won't have to carry them on the metro and pray no one steps on my bag...

i still haven't decided on the vera bag - my friend said i can get it for $83 which means $33 comes out of my pocket... eric has offered to buy it for me for christmas and i'm being a complete moron, i should just say yes but i feel like its such an expensive gift... then again, he did buy me an iPod last year... hmm...

and sorry to keep bragging but only ONE MORE DAY OF WORK TIL VACATION...

happy thursday...


Paige  – (9:57 AM)  

I didn't realize that about the comments thing. May be why I haven't been getting very many of them!!

Anywho, I saw the Vera bag in person on Wednesday, looked it over and think you should get it. I was with Kirk (who thinks most purses are ridiculous), but if he wouldn't have been with me, I probably would have bought the make-up bag......

Post a Comment