weigh-in wednesday

::: LOSS :::

i stood on the scale this morning and cried when it said 159.8 - i couldn't believe what i was seeing... i even tried to take a picture but then the numbers went up... considering i haven't exercised AT ALL in over a week, i don't understand why it went down but hey - i'm not complaining... i haven't seen a number under 160 since oh, i don't know, 2-3 years so to say i'm pretty happy would be an understatement... i'm also not counting this as an official 20-pound loss yet but i'm closer than i've been in a really long time and by god, i'm going to get there... :o)

work was easy yesterday since i had to leave early for a doctor's appt., my appt was at 4:15 and i finally saw the doctor around 5:15, i must've been the last one there... i love my GYN, he's the nicest, most down-to-earth doctor i know, and will tell you whatever you need to know... he delievered babies for two of my friends so i hope i'm just as lucky... i did ask him about my concerns about being 35 and having kids with my blood dissorder, he recommended seeing a hemotologist (i will have to take blood-thinning injections everyday)... so at my age, can i safely have 1-2 kids? sure but if i was looking to have 6 kids, its just not going to be in my future and even if it was - that would mean i need to get pregnant like tomorrow... tick*tock*tick*tock...

after my appt, i got my car's emmission test done (passed), made dinner, went thru sunday's newspaper, took a bath, and then read... nice way to end the day and thank-you, max, for not waking me up at 5:30am this morning... :o)

happy hump day...


Martalu  – (11:39 AM)  

OMG what great news! I haven't seen 150 in years! You are doing great and will get back to 149 without a doubt. Keep up the good work!

Oh, and how productive were you last night?! Good job!

Amanda  – (12:39 PM)  

awesome loss! congrats!!!

Marathon Someday  – (3:42 PM)  

Great work on the loss!!!

Grumpy Chair  – (12:48 AM)  

Congratulations on your weight loss. Sorry about your sprained ankle.

Living to Feel Good  – (4:04 AM)  

WOoHOooOOO great job with the loss, and VERY exciting news!! I'm so happy for you.

Ahh baby talk. I totally understand what you are talking about. I'll be 32 if all goes to plan next year when we try, when I have my kid. I want to have 2 and I really wanted them to be 5 years apart, but I doubt that will happen. Tick tock. :(

Kim  – (1:00 PM)  

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Congrats on breaking into the 150's!! It's so nice when we can finally see that the hard work is paying off! :)

Anonymous –   – (1:11 PM)  

Yay, a new decade for you. You are awesome!

Post a Comment