TGIF

so call me miss anti-social - i skipped a dept. potluck today because i really didn't feel like being tempted with so much food... i think i've put in enough holiday spirit (considering i decorated our corner of the office and people keep coming over to see it) so i don't feel an ounce of guilt... besides, eric and i are going over to his friend's house for dinner tonight (thai food) and i'd rather save my points for later... adding some cardio into the mix is also planned, we'll see how my ankle feels on the treadmill today...

i finished my christmas cards last night, just need to buy some holiday stamps and i'll be done... i do personalize each one but generally write the same thing so it doesn't take that long... i make a list ahead of time but always forget a person or two so i'm glad i have extra - i wonder how many xmas letters i'll get this year... my sister asked me to 'design' hers this year and i have to say, its pretty damn nice (she better not take credit either!)...

my weekend plans are pretty low-key: dinner w/eric's friends, help mom get her xmas stuff out, get my haircut, exercise, and watch football... even though they have no chance at making the playoffs - GO REDSKINS!!!

hope everyone has a great weekend... bundle up, its cold out there...


Amanda  – (2:46 PM)  

good for you for resisting temptation!! you go girl!!!

Belladora  – (10:11 PM)  

Sorry I haven't been by in a while...things have been hectic. I'm trying to catch up a bit tonight. I saw your loss...great job on that!!!!

I have to finish my Christmas cards too!!!

Living to Feel Good  – (5:55 PM)  

Love the new look of your blog. Good job staying away from the pot luck even if it did make you feel anti social. You have to look after yourself first.

Post a Comment