pigs in a blanket have NO points

i was contacted a few weeks ago, by a PR firm, to review a new book entitled: tank top arms, bikini belly, boy shorts bottom by fitness trainer minna lessig... she is a sought-after personal trainer and an internationally recognized fitness supermodel who has been featured on the covers of such magazines as muscle and fitness, fit, and woman's fitness international... since i'm always looking for new workouts - i thought i would give it a try... so in the next few weeks, i'll be sharing what i've read and see if any exercises are worth adding to my weekly routine... i also realized today that i'm overdue for my next weight workout so this is perfect timing! stay tuned for more info... :o)

bowling was fun last night (even if i didn't play) but i manage one game of pool and successfully shot the white ball off the table... thank you, thank you, please hold your applause... and there was more than just pizza so lets just say i had a little bit of everything and we'll leave it at that... i also had one glass of crappy wine and one amstel lite - nothing major but enough to make me very sleepy by 10:00... i couldn't even keep my eyes open for the whole PBS show but from what i DID see, it was quite interesting...

i'm supposed to run tonight - 20 minutes according to the schedule i got on tuesday... the forecast says rain so we'll see what the weather i like when i get home - there's always the treadmill but i'm thinking i need to get more used to running outside... bah!

eric comes home tomorrow (unless it snows and he gets stranded in denver) and i can't wait to see him... i send him an update-email every morning about what's been going on here (i'm weird like that) and usually norman has done something funny so tell him a story... the other morning i woke up to something tickling my nose and when i opened my eyes, norman was right in front of my face and i could feel his whiskers... have to wonder what cats are thinking sometimes... :o)

happy thursday...

p.s. it just started to pour outside... :o(


i i eee  – (4:37 PM)  

Boo to rain!

We had our sunshine taken from us as well. I hope it comes back soon.

Amanda  – (6:57 PM)  

i've got some exercise videos by her and i like them!!

Askazombiehousewife  – (8:14 PM)  

The new book sounds fun :-)


During my losing weight and weight maintaince I didn't have many pizza cravings but for some reason I really have them today.

Foo  – (11:00 PM)  

Treadmill running and outdoor running is so different huh? I miss running so much, but am living vicariously through you...so show your running group that you got it going on....sorry that the rain spoiled your outdoor run, but too cute about your cat, my dog does that every morning and I actually look forward to it, beats any alarm clock.
Foo

Sizzle  – (11:28 PM)  

i think it's rather sweet that you send eric a morning email.

Carolyn  – (12:16 PM)  

The book sounds like it would be a good read.
I hate being around pizza because I can never resist!! and chocolate...those are my 2 weaknesses.
Hopefully you can get that run in...it's raining and snowing here! YUCK!!

kymom615  – (12:29 PM)  

I know what you mean about the weather it has been crappy here too. But today there is sunshine. yeah... hey by the way i think i might start that couch to 5k thing.. Just joined the gym a few weeks ago so dont know if im ready but im gonna try..I hope you dont mind I added you to my blogroll.

Michelle

marie  – (2:31 PM)  

running in the rain isn't so bad...running in the rain over subway grates, now that sucks.

Post a Comment