the question game

i decided to play hilly's question game and if you'd like, you can play too... see the bottom of the post for instructions... :o)

1. is it better to have loved and lost OR to never have loved at all? why?
i would have to say its better to have loved and lost because as hard as it to accept the end of a relationship, you learn an incredible amount about yourself... this may come weeks, months, or even years later but when you finally reach the moment of acceptance of his/your mistakes - its much easier to go on...


2. which blogger would you most like to swap lives with for a day and why?
this is a hard one - i read so many blogs, about so many things: diet, exercise, life, motherhood, gossip, fashion, tv, etc... so if i had to pick one - i would pick amanda because i'm continually amazed at her progress with WW... she's lost over 30 pounds since november and even w/a husband and 2 small children - she continues to make good choices every, single day... i'm also envious of any stay-at-home moms because that's what i want to be...

3. would you rather be skinny with icky hair or have healthy hair and be a bit overweight?
even when i was at my heaviest, i always had awesome hair - i feel it represents my quirky, fun, and crazy personality... i feel incomplete if my hair is not done and styled, sort of like how some feel when they go in pubic without makeup (which i have no problem doing)...

4. what is the greatest song in your world?
god, this one is very hard too because i like so many songs, for so many different reasons... again, if i had to pick one - i would say 'everybody likes to rule the world' by tears for fears - it reminds me of the early 80s, a time of innocence, and a time where i didn't know the pain of my parents splitting, the heartbreak of my college boyfriend, or the sickness that has overtaken my father...

5. where would you like to live most in this world, not including your current location?
i would say southern california, anywhere near san diego - i love the weather, the beaches, the laid-back atmosphere, and all the great shopping... la jolla would be my first pick and then maybe laguna beach... :o)

so if you would like me to interview YOU, here are the instructions to continue...

1. leave me a comment saying, "interview me."
2. i will respond by emailing you five questions - I get to pick the questions.
3. you will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. you will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. when others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

happy sunday...


lainb  – (3:49 PM)  

"i love the weather, the beaches, the laid-back atmosphere, and all the great shopping"...and don't forget the friggin' cost of living for all of the above!! haha! But, yes, it is one of the VERY BEST places in the world (of course, I'm biased though.). :)

Anonymous –   – (4:08 PM)  

San Diego is beautiful....I was there yesterday and am amazed at the huge difference one county down makes!

Askazombiehousewife  – (9:50 PM)  

Anywhere would be whereever my husband is. :-)

Lizzy1263  – (8:00 AM)  

Interview me....I would love to go to California, I was born there, so to go visit...love your blog...

mommi

Lizzy1263  – (8:00 AM)  

Interview me....I would love to go to California, I was born there, so to go visit...love your blog...

mommi

Carolyn  – (9:19 AM)  

I love question games like that one. hope you had a great weekend and good job on getting some running in. I find running outside SOOO much harder because you can't control your speed or the hills like you can on a treadmill. Keep it up!

Greta  – (9:56 AM)  

ooo, this is fun!! Interveiw me!
I LOVE San Diego and southenr CA in general. Hubby grew up in CA and he misses it sometimes but there are so many people there now I doubt we would ever move.

Greta  – (11:19 AM)  

silly me- here is my email-
flying-rowan@nc.rr.com

marie  – (12:07 PM)  

cute peek into your life and brain :P

Lizzy1263  – (1:02 PM)  

sorry, my email is izboo2@yahoo.com

thanks
Mommi

Amanda  – (2:34 PM)  

aww, thanks for the awesome compliment! you're so sweet!! can you please interview me??? it's kinda cool to see into your "brain"!!

Sharla  – (2:42 PM)  

Just so you feel better-lol
I live in San Diego and my daughter goes to school in La Jolla.
It is cold , dreary and damp today

Well, my patio says 55. I know not cold if your in the north east now.

Cost Of living !!!!!
Gas here is 3.34/gal at my station this morning. Seems to go up a few cents a day.

Love your blog!

Sizzle  – (8:06 PM)  

i am the SAME way about my hair. :)

Unknown  – (8:38 PM)  

Jodi, I want to play. :) Interview me!

Post a Comment