weigh-in

my weigh-in went well this morning - i'm down 1.6 pounds for my first week back on WW - whoo hooo carrots... i won't lie, i was expecting more for some reason... maybe because i was so diligent about keeping track and doing my little eTools thing... BUT i know the recommended amount is 1-2 pounds/week and i'm right in the middle so i shouldn't argue with that... the plan will work, if i make it work... :o)

eric and i made our camping reservations yesterday for the week of july 4 and that's only 9 weeks away - holy crap... if i can continue to lose steadily (1 pound/week), that would be awesome but my main goal is to stay OP and to continue training for the 5K until june... after that, we'll see what my exercise regime will be - i will probably continue jogging but not 6x/week that's for sure, and i miss spinning so that will be back on my schedule... yesterday, i bought the may issue of fitness magazine and i'm going to check out the plan i keep hearing about - if you're interested in reading the blog written by the editor-in-chief, check it out here... :o)

and if you need a good kick in the ass, read fat bitch's post from yesterday... :o)

happy hump day...


Kim  – (3:49 PM)  

Congrats on the loss Jodi! 1.6 for the week is sweet. :) You are back in the groove!! :)

Anne  – (6:11 PM)  

WhooHoo Carrots is right! Congrats, that's a really great loss in my opinion.

Rebecca  – (6:54 PM)  

yeah for the loss!!!

keep up the great work!

Chris H  – (8:24 PM)  

Don't be greedy .. 1.6 pounds is awesome in a week! Keep it up!

Kim L  – (10:17 PM)  

Congratulations! That's an awesome loss!

Kate  – (7:24 AM)  

Congrats on your loss Jodi! I know it's totally hard not to expect more, but you did great. I've learned through everything, ANY loss is a good loss, because I'm moving in the right direction!

I seriously can't believe July is so close. That is just crazy!

Paige  – (8:38 AM)  

way to go jodi!

Dee  – (9:46 AM)  

Wow! Congrats on the loss. It's fantastic. In my books, loss that is a whole pound is great, and you lost over a pound & a half!!

My family & I also have camping reservations the week of July 4th. I can't wait!

Carolyn  – (12:53 PM)  

WOW!!! GReat loss!!! You should give yourself a huge pat on the back!
I'll have to pick up the Fitness Magazine for May...everyone is going on about it! :)

Anonymous –   – (1:04 PM)  

WOWZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOO YEAH! great loss babes, you are kicking some major butt. You will so continue to lose by the time your vacation comes around at the rate you are going, great job :)

Kate  – (2:32 PM)  

That is a great loss, well done.

Kelly  – (3:05 PM)  

congrats, that is awesome!! :)

Eileen  – (6:17 PM)  

You did well - congratulations! You're definitely working it and great job on the running.

Living to Feel Good  – (12:46 AM)  

YES! Congrats Jodi on the loss!!! :D

Anonymous –   – (12:03 PM)  

You are one hot tamale with the loss.

You know what I have to say!

WooHoo Carrots!

Post a Comment